Hi, so I'm trying to remember this k-drama title, but I can't for the life of me. I was hoping someone else could.

In this drama, the two leads are childhood friends who haven't seen each other in years. The fl is this strong personality girl who might end up getting dumped. She and the ml meet up and get in an argument without realizing who each other are. He realizes first later, and there's a scene where he's watching her as she drunkenly goes home and says her password for the door out loud. I think he's supposed to go visit them or live with them temporally (her mom and her, maybe?).  I think she might work in some office, and that she wears heels and fancy outfits a lot. Her ex or a girl he cheated on her with might work with her. He also seemed maybe gloomy at the start, like when they were fighting (might be a bar??) but his whole demeanor seemed to change when he realized it was her,  I think she was his first love? Her personality kind of reminds me of the main fl from my love from a star.

I know this sounds a mess, but I can't remember the name. I hope someone can recognize it by these weird descriptors, lol.

It might be early to mid 2000s, not sure.

Thank you.

This kinda sounds similar to the drama "I Need Romance 3" but I'm not sure 

whatevuh:

This kinda sounds similar to the drama "I Need Romance 3" but I'm not sure 

Oh my goodness, it really does seem like it is, I'll have to watch it and let you know. Thank you <3.

intimewithyou:

Oh my goodness, it really does seem like it is, I'll have to watch it and let you know. Thank you <3.

Hiii, have you figured out what it was? lol

whatevuh:

Hiii, have you figured out what it was? lol

sorry for the late reply, i got distracted with other dramas lol but yes this turns out to be the correct drama! thank you, i am now watching this ^_^