So I’m new to dramas in general but I have a couple of questions so I set set my expectations.

1.Do most drama get another season or no?

2.Reasoning on why 2 ep comes out per week?(Not that I’m complaining)

3.Anything I should know about dramas that are different from western media or anime.

Also drop some must watch dramas

1) Usually no, although some exceptions do exist.

2) That's just the traditional prime-time drama slots, really (Monday-Tuesday 9pm, Friday-Saturday 9 pm, etc). The so-called "daily dramas" (aired in the morning or afternoon) are airing five days a week (meaning, five episodes a week, obviously ;p)

1) Very few kdramas get 2nd season. They are usually conceived as only single season series, so the production is only for single season, 16 episodes usually. Some are conceived as multi season, but it's very rare. The actors prefer to go to different projects after one concludes.
Multi season kdrama: The Arthdal Chronicles
Renewed second season dramas: Squid Game,  Eulachacha Waikiki.

2) kura2ninja answered this.

3) Kdrama is totally different. Besides the format (usually single season 16 episodes) the biggest difference I find is:
- Kdrama is focused on human interaction, feelings, relationships.... while western is focused on the stage, action, flow.
So you notice this in how the camera is used, the difference in dialog, kdrama having a much more complicated dialog reflection, and camera being focused more on the characters than surroundings.
- Kdrama is not as dark as western media. I find western media very dark, grim, violent, always guns and actions and immature dialog revolving around violence. Kdrama is much more about vulnerabilities and humans being humans.

Forgot to add recommendations. Since you're new, I recommend more popular and standard kdrama.

My personal favorites:

Crash Landing on You    

Flower of Evil    

Goblin    

I'm Not a Robot    

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon    

Healer    

Can't really go wrong with any of those.

Ever since Netflix started getting involved more dramas have gotten a second season. I recommend you watch different genres to see what you like. I would recommend:

Waikiki

Chicago Typewriter

Lookout

Goblin

Stranger