Mainly looking for Kdramas but welcome others too. Name me some dramas that have a scene where the FL sees the ML get hurt in front of her. Like she watches him getting beaten up(a fight, bullied, or abused) by someone, ML is shot by someone, ML getting into a accident from a object..... the FL feels pity for them maybe cries too. 

Also don't mind if it scenes of the FL discovering the beating/suffering the ML had taken. 

I saw a scene like this in the kdrama "Born Again(2020)"

Feel Good to Die (2018) 

Love in a Loop (2022) 

Love in a Loop is a Chinese adaptation of Feel Good to Die (which is a K-Drama) but both describe what you are looking for I think :) 

One that comes to my mind directly is Autumn's Concerto (The ML is first on the "villain" type of trope then He fell for her. He get beat up to protect her, but he also happens to be sick in the first part of the drama.)

A bit old but worth it if you have not seen it

KenTaro:
the FL sees the ML get hurt in front of her. Like she watches him getting beaten up(a fight, bullied, or abused) by someone
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - The FL sees the ML being brutally beaten by a group of men in episode 7. She calls the police and then intervenes. In episode 16 (the finale... so major spoilers ahead), she takes a bullet for the ML before watching as the ML himself is also shot. 
  • Love in the Moonlight - The ML and SML protect the FL as many assassins attempt to kill them in episode 12. The ML is badly injured when he is slashed and stabbed by the assassins' swords. 
  • Better Days (C movie) - While walking home, the FL walks by three guys beating up the ML. She tries to inconspicuously call the police, but is discovered and drawn into the situation. 

KenTaro:
ML is shot by someone

KenTaro:
in front of her
  • Crash Landing on You - Shot with a bullet in front of the FL in episode 6/7. Later on, the FL sees the ML take some hard hits when he fights a number of opponents while still injured from the bullet wound. 
  • My Dearest Part 2 - Shot with an arrow in front of the FL in S2 Ep4.
  • Mr. Sunshine - Shot with a bullet by his own hand in front of the FL in episode 7. The ML shoots his own arm to protect the FL.

And maybe:

• Bromance (Taiwanese drama) - The FL sees the ML fighting against many opponents. He doesn't get injured, but she intervenes anyway to even the unfair odds. Later, the FL thinks the ML is shot with a bullet and reacts accordingly (crying, etc.) but it turns out he was shot with something non-lethal / harmless.

KenTaro:
scenes of the FL discovering the beating/suffering the ML had taken. 
  • W - The FL finds the ML after he was stabbed and encounters him again after he was shot. She gives him temporary treatment and saves his life both times. 
  • Healer - The FL finds the ML after he was drugged and his arm was badly slashed with a sort of razor wire weapon. When she found him, he was unconscious and his arm wound had created a pool of blood beside him. 
  • The Tale of Nokdu - The ML is badly injured by swords and an axe while protecting the FL in episode 8. She was present but did not witness him sustaining the injuries because she was unconscious. She regains consciousness and reunites with the ML while he was still conscious in time to speak with him before he spit up blood and lost consciousness. Later, she tends to his wounds.

Angel Eyes ML Gets hit by a car

I don't know if these are a bit too far from what you're looking for, but I recommend Can You Hear My Heart (ML is deaf and the FL finds out later on), Uncontrollably Fond (ML has a disease which he tries to cover)