Odd topic, I know.... But I'm looking for a drama to watch where the FL has been abused in some way during her past or current life and the ML helps her get through her trauma (PTSD). Whether that be domestic violence,  stalked, kidnapped, mistreatment from family, etc. As long as it's something that contributes to a trauma of hers, it'll work. 

• Mars (FL was raped by her stepfather. There is one scene where ML is helping her recover which is...questionable, but otherwise his efforts are good.)
  • Dong Lan Xue (FL has trauma from sexual abuse in her past. ML is very respectful and helps her heal)
  • Healer (FL has PTSD from childhood abuse)
  • Come and Hug Me (FL has PTSD from witnessing ML's father kill her parents. ML has trauma too)

Well, maybe you'll like those.

ML help FL heal from her past experiences:

Lie After Lie (2020) - abusing husband. Wrongfully accused and in prison.

Roy Leh Marnya (2020) - cheating husband

Marry My Husband (2024) - cheating / manipulative husband

Fireworks of My Heart (2023) - controlling parents. FL's personality was almost destroyed by them. [SLOW PACED]

The K2 (2016) - mistreat from family

Snowfall (2024) - FL lost her vision and her mom beats her a lot (OBS: supernatural)

It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020) - Frankly, all characters suffered some childhood trauma and they heal one at a time.

Perfect Marriage Revenge (2023) - cheating husband and mistreatment from family

Age of Youth: Season 2; This is comparatively lighter compared to the others. And it's not the main focus of the story. There are different couples as well. One of the FLs had been a victim of domestic abuse. Her boyfriend kidnapped her, and now she has a fear of men. The ML helps her get through it and is protective in his own way. 

•  The Blue Whisper: Part 1 & 2 - FL was tortured repeatedly in the past and in the present and thus suffers from what appears to be depression 
  • Ho Goo's Love - SA and unplanned pregnancy. ML helps her heal
  • Lie After Lie - Domestic abuse from her husband, witnessing his death and then being seperated from her daughter after being wrongfully accused and sentenced to prison.
  • Nobody Knows - PTSD from her friend's murder
  • Secret of Three Kingdoms - Suffering from being the empress in a difficult time and constantly running for her life. Has prominent depression and ML helps her heal. 
  • Evol - FL is tortured frequently by her father and SFL is bullied
  • Blind - FL is held hostage and suffers from PTSD due to it

Here’s a list of the dramas I know that have good storylines. I'll update it as I remember more dramas with similar themes.

• My Happy Marriage /As Long as We Both Shall Live (FL comes from an abusive family that views her as worthless because she doesn't inherit any superpowers. After her mother's death, she is arranged to marry a military captain known for his cruelty, having driven away previous brides. However, to her surprise, her new husband turns out to be kind-hearted, providing her with hope for a brighter future and a a blissful, everlasting marriage full of happiness. ) (Highly reccommended)
  • Its Okay To Not Be Ok (antisocial personality disorder and PTSD because of her mother. ML helps her heal. )(Highly reccommended)
  • Castaway Diva (Mistreatment by her father and later Ml helps her escape her father)(Highly reccommended)
  •  Silenced (Idk If this one counts but in this movie, A new art teacher at Gwangju Inhwa School discovers terrible abuse suffered by hearing-impaired children. Teaming up with an activist, he works to reveal the truth and pursue justice. This K-movie is based on real events that occurred at Gwangju Inhwa School for the Deaf in the early 2000s.  )
  • Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Fl has Autism and is bullied at school and later faces workplace mistreatment .)(Highly reccommended)
  •  A Little Room For Hope /Sachiiro no One  Room  (Her parents  mistreats  her, and she is bullied at school. One day, she's kidnapped by the Ml, who helps her find happiness )
  • Go Ahead (The FL, experiences trauma from childhood after being abandoned by her mother. The ML, helps her deal with her emotional pain as they grow up together and find love.)(Highly reccommended)
  • True Beauty (Fl faces school bullying at her school because of her looks. SFl also faces mistreatment from her parents.ML helps her discover self-love. )
  • Hope (In this K-movie, On her way to school, a girl is Sexu@lly ass@ulted by a drunk man, resulting in serious physical and emotional trauma. Her happy family breaks apart, and she refuses to speak to her father. To support her, he dresses as her favorite cartoon character, becoming her guardian angel. Inspired by the real events of the "Cho Doo Soon" case from December 2008.)(Idk if this is something you all are looking for)
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty (Fl faces bullying for her looks. As a result, gets plastic surgery to transform her face. ML helps her discover self-love.)
  • Why Her? (Fl is a lawyer traumatized by her inability to bring justice for a murdered girl and later faces wrongful accusations herself. ML helps her discover self-love.)(Highly reccommended)
  • Celebrity (2023)(An ordinary woman who rises to overnight fame as a social media influencer The series focuses on the dark side of social media, highlighting themes of cyberbullying, societal pressure, and the price of fame. Ml helps her in her journey through obstacles)(Highly reccommended)
  • Welcome to Samdal-ri(Fl works s a successful photographer at a company. She gets cheated by her boyfriend and is accued of bullying by her coworker. Ml is her childhood friend who helps her with difficulties and clearing her name)
  • The Glory  (School bullying. ML helps her with revenge and discovering self-love.) Inpired by real event.
  • Revenge of Others (School bullying. ML helps her with revenge and discovering self-love.)(Highly reccommended)
  • Tomorrow (Fl is a grim reaper grieving a lost loved one. She teams up with other reapers to prevent suicides, while female side characters also face depression and trauma )(Highly reccommended)
  • Who Are You: School 2015 (Fl faces bullying and memory loss)
  • All of Us Are Dead (School bullying)
  • Twinkling Watermelon  (Fl is her mother's trophy child, while Secondary Fl faces mistreatment from her stepmother and bullying from her stepsister and peers at school )
  • Goblin (School bullying. Ml is her guardian angel who helps her find happiness and love)(Highly reccommended)
  • Save Me  (Cult and school bullying. The ML, Han Sang-hwan, along with a group of friends, helps her escape the cult ) (Highly reccommended)
  • The Penthouse: War in life (School bullying)
  • The Escape of the 7 (Mistreatment by mother. )
  • Daily dose of Sunshine  (Fl works as a nurse at neuropsychiatry department. suffers from depression, mistreatment at workplace )
  • Annarasumanara: The Sound of Magic (Abandoned by her parents and thus supports herself and her sister with part-time jobs, unaware of her parents' whereabouts  )
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (Fl is mistreated by her nanny who teaches her etiquetes during her childhood)
  • Revenant (Fl faces bullying. Gets possesed by a spirit of a child who was sacrificed for selfish gain. Ml helps her.)(Highly reccommended)
  •  Summer Strike (Fl suffers from stress and depression. Secondary Fl is mistreated by her parents) (Highly reccommended)
  • Doctors (Mistreatmented by her parents and has many scars from her childhood )(Highly reccommended)
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Fl is a weightlifter chasing her dream of winning a gold medal while struggling to balance her ambitions with her love life. She later experiences a slump. Inspired by the life of a South Korean Olympic weightlifter. ) (Note: IDK if this one counts) (Highly reccommended)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Mistreatment by her mother)(Highly reccommended)
  • Healer (Fl is a writer and suffers from Trauma. Ml helps in healing)(Highly reccommended)
  • Alchemy of Souls (Mistreatment by her mother)(Highly reccommended)
  • Little Women (Fl faces workplace bullying and is outcast. A male supporting character helps her. This has female centric plot) (Highly reccommended)
  • Oh My Venus (A lawyer once had healthier life has become overweight and unhealthy over the years. After being dumped by her boyfriend of 15 years, she meets Ml , who agrees to be her personal trainer to help her regain her health.)(Highly reccommended)
  • The Atypical Family (1. After her parents die, the main female lead, mistreated by debt collectors, is forced to work as a conwoman to repay their debts.)(Highly reccommended)
  • The Atypical Family(2. There’s also a supporting character, a high school girl with a superpower she despises, who endures mistreatment from her fake friends. Her classmate, a supportive male friend with a crush on her, helps her improve in school. She also struggles with a strained relationship with her father due to misunderstandings, but the main female lead helps her rebuild that connection.  )
  • The Atypical Family (3. The secondary Fl , a former model, becomes overweight due to her lifestyle and is cheated on by her long-term boyfriend. The main character assists her in orchestrating a satisfying revenge against the cheating boyfriend. She later finds true love)
  • My Ahjussi (The FL, has endured domestic violence, poverty, and trauma from a young age. The ML, helps her find solace and understanding through quiet, compassionate support.)
  • Cheese in the Trap  (School bullying)
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (The FL, is a woman with a traumatic past connected to the ML. Their complex relationship revolves around confronting the deep emotional wounds they both share.)
  • The Villainess (In this movie, Fl is about a trained assassin seeking revenge for her traumatic past. She is kidnapped as a child and raised to kill, she finds healing with the help of a man she meets later. This has female centric plot)
  • Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (The FL, goes through immense suffering and trauma, especially in her love life and family situation. The ML, is patient and helps her find healing over time.)
  • Caution, Hazardous Wife (The FL, is a secret agent with a past of abuse and trauma. The ML, helps her heal.)
  • Love That Makes You Cry (The FL, deals with family issues and emotional scars. The ML, helps her as she moves to a new place, and together they face their painful pasts while offering each other emotional support.)
  • Forever Love (2023)(Fl is blind heiress of a big company, faces personal challenges as her family undergoes significant changes. She gets cheated by her fiance, and also faces betrayal of her best friend,  Ml is a medical student, becomes her bodyguard and helps Fl navigate her difficulties.)
  • Once Upon a Time... in My Heart (The FL, faces emotional trauma from her family's mistreatment. The ML, helps her through her painhelps her heal)
  • Game Sanaeha (The FL, has emotional scars from being mistreated and abandoned by her loved ones. The ML, slowly helps heal from her past trauma and find a sense of peace.)

• It's Okay, That's Love (The FL, is a psychiatrist, has deep-seated emotional trauma related to her family, which has caused her to fear intimacy and relationships. The ML, helps her confront her fears and heal from her childhood trauma as their relationship progresses.)(Highly reccommended)

• Dr. Slump (Mistreatement at workplace and by her family)(Highly reccommended)

• Just Between Lovers (The FL, is a survivor of a tragic building collapse and suffers from PTSD as a result. The ML, is also a survivor of the same accident. Together, they help each other heal from their shared trauma, forming a deep emotional bond as they work through their pain.)
  • Beauty Inside(The FL, suffers from PTSD due to her unpredictable condition, where her appearance changes into someone else once a month. This leads her to a life filled with anxiety and isolation. The ML, helps her deal with her condition and supports her.) (Highly reccommended)
  •  Always (The FL, is a blind woman with emotional scars from her past. She suffers from PTSD after experiencing violence and abuse. The ML, an ex-boxer with a dark past, helps her heal emotionally while she helps him rediscover his humanity.) (Highly reccommended)

Latest:

• Love next Door (Mistreated by her Family. Cheated by her fiance. Ml is her childhood friend who helps her

Let me Know if you would like to suggest or add something Also note that I have not mentioned the ones which are mentioned already by other users

Wowwww! Thanks for the list! I will definitely look into these and start watching.