Looking for a drama where lovers were separated either by their own accord or unfortunate circumstances and the drama revolves around them reuniting, rekindling their love, and maybe one of them having to win the other over. 

Common trope I know, but let me know your favorite. Angsty-er the better! 

When My Love Blooms is reunited lovers

emeraldarrows:

Only two of this is actually worth watching, Silent and Fireworks of my Heart. The rest are horrible. If you want something out of the box you got "What Comes after Love" that is 6 episode starting This week , but only one episode every Friday. But it's got a big cast list and Japanese-Korean lovers main lead.  

emeraldarrows:

I really liked The Love You Give Me. I also liked Silent and Fireworks of My Heart

Starting The Love You Give Me now, thank you all~ 

Any more suggestions are welcome

Very realistic, break-up scenario and then they have to meet and deal with each other again later

Because of Love He's mad at her. Angst level: 8/10

Emergency Couple They're both mad at each other.

Here to Heart He's mad at her. Angst level: 7/10

I Have a Lover They take turns. Angst level: 9/10

Payu Sai He's mad at her. Angst level: 5/10

Cunning Single Lady He's mad at her and she wants him back. She is the typical 2d FL. Angst level: 6/10

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung Idem but she's even worse than the previous haha. Oldie but goodie. Angst level: 5/10

Discovery of Romance Interesting because it explores each side's POV on the break up. Also she has a new boyfriend. Very sexy, mature drama. Especially at the time. Angst level: 6/10

Heavy supernatural elements, one of them doesn't remember the other

Familiar Wife. Angst level: 8/10

Go Back Couple. Angst level: 7/10

Moonshine and Valentine. Angst level: 7/10

The Devil Punisher.Angst level: 7/10

mahiba:

Very realistic, break-up scenario and then they have to meet and deal with each other again later

Because of Love He's mad at her. Angst level: 8/10

Emergency Couple They're both mad at each other.

Here to Heart He's mad at her. Angst level: 7/10

I Have a Lover They take turns. Angst level: 9/10

Payu Sai He's mad at her. Angst level: 5/10

Cunning Single Lady He's mad at her and she wants him back. She is the typical 2d FL. Angst level: 6/10

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung Idem but she's even worse than the previous haha. Oldie but goodie. Angst level: 5/10

Discovery of Romance Interesting because it explores each side's POV on the break up. Also she has a new boyfriend. Very sexy, mature drama. Especially at the time. Angst level: 6/10

Heavy supernatural elements, one of them doesn't remember the other

Familiar Wife. Angst level: 8/10

Go Back Couple. Angst level: 7/10

Moonshine and Valentine. Angst level: 7/10

The Devil Punisher.Angst level: 7/10

Absolutely LOVE the inclusion of angst levels, thank you!

You're welcome