I would like to watch some complete dramas (while waiting for dramas' episodes to be release) but can't figure what to watch. Any Asian drama is great as long it has english subs. Just make should that its not on my list before you recommend it, please. 

Here is a list of things that I like or want to watch: 
Family member who disapproves of the relationship or evil mother
Melodrama/tear jerker 
Illness or memory loss
Arrange
Magic Makeover 
Rich man, poor woman/girl

If know some other great drama that I have seen that isn't a cliche I mention above, please list it. :) 
Protect the Boss: This is my favourite rich man/poor woman drama, two of the things I loved about it are that the second leads are really likable and that the female lead is pretty strong.

Can We Get Married: If you want to see family members that get involved in a couple's relationship, this is a good choice. It's not so much that the families disapprove of the relationship itself, but there are lots of problems during the couple's preparation for marriage.

The Greatest Love: This isn't really a rich man/poor woman type of drama, but he's a top star while she's an old girl group member struggling for popularity, so the dynamic between them is pretty similar to that cliche. Oh and I just see that you have Master's Sun on your ptw list, they're both from the same writer, so if you enjoy one, you'll probably like the other too.

And two others that don't really fit with the categories you mentioned, but I think you might enjoy them:
The Princess' Man
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Thanks I will try them.