I am looking for some dramas to add to my PTW list and my favorites genres are: 
  • Bromance/Comedy. (Gentleman's Dignity, Miracle in Cell #7, Ouran HS Host Club, Sungkyunkwan Scandal).
  • Romantic Comedies AND/OR Mature romance. (Orange Days, Pride, QIHM, Petty Romance, IHYV, ISWAK, It's Okay That's Love, etc.)
  • And lastly, Historical with a good story. (The Princess Man, Iljimae, Mulan, The Moon that Embraces the Sun.) 
ANY language, movie or drama, anything is fine. I am relatively picky, but if it's got a good story and likable characters then I'm fine. 

I absolutely despise men who are assholes in dramas, it's fine if it's only for a little bit, but not for the entirety of the show, it gets old real fast for me. And Amnesia is a huge no, I'm tired of overly cliche dramas with memory loss. 

If I have something on my PTW list already, please let me know if you recommend it so I will watch it sooner. :3
Historical:

Chuno - Slave Hunter (Nothing can go wrong with Jang Hyuk as the main lead)
The Tempest (Japanese, only 10 episodes, a masterpiece !)
Hi, from your PTW list, I would recommend A Werewolf Boy, Kill me Heal me and Jumong.

I though A werewolf boy was a very beautiful movie even though I think the rythm is a bit slower than for a drama. Well, I had this though for every asian movie I watched so you might not agree. But I still rated it 10/10 so that means it didn’t bother me at all. I just loved it.

Kill me Heal me is a romance between a psychiatrist and her multi-personality disorder patient. (He is the one trying to seduce her.) It’s very funny and VERY interesting. I made a review for this drama. To sum it up, I personnaly thought it started so-so but the story became more and more amazing with each episode. I first rated it 7,5 but it ended at 10/10 for this masterpiece story ! It can also be considered mature for one of the main topic in this one is ill-treatment of children.

Jumong is about the legeng of Gogureyo foundation and there is romance in it ! I couldn’t finish it for fear of the ending because I really loved it. If you’re into period dramas, this is a must-watch too.
I've been wanting to watch Jumong forever but the length keeps putting me off....I keep hearing about how good it is though so I think I will have to just jump in and try it!

LOVE JANG HYUK!

I'll check those out, thanks guys, i'll check out all of your recommendations! :3