Romance in dramas is just annoying and almost every drama has it... I feel like I can't find any decent dramas, when there's only romance dramas to be found. I can tolerate romance, if it isn't the main focus in the story. :) I want a drama with interesting plot & characters. Please help me, do you have any recommendations? 
I see you have 'God's Gift - 14 Days' on your PTW list and I can really strongly recommend that. It didn't have any romance. (*cough* Although, I bet Jo Seung Woo was trying to portray his character as having a slight crush. And it was adorable.)

'White Christmas' is short and sweet. Er, you know. As sweet as thrillers go.

If you like sitcoms, check out 'Unstoppable High Kick'. It does have some romantic relationships but with a large cast like that and the sitcom format, it's not the main thing.

'Misaeng' (Incomplete Life), a recent hit drama with no romance.

'School 2013', friendships and high school cutesy.

'Two Weeks', a man on the run. Action, action and more action.

'She is Wow!' for an oddball.
The Chaser is worth the watch with a very good plot/driven characters - crime/thriller, fast-paced and no romance.

The Chaser
Ghost- Mystery suspense thriller with no romance
TEN- Mystery psychological thriller with no romance
Secret Investigation Record- A sageuk sci-fi mystery thriller

None of these dramas have romance in them.
Missing Noir M

It's almost done airing & so far in my opinion has been brilliant in terms of plot and portrayal of characters from the cast. 
Seeing that you liked A Man's Story, I can tell you that Kim Kang Woo once again delivers. 
almost every OCN drama has little to no romance in their dramas, but those are more thriller/crime/investigation series. 

-Missing Noir M
- God's Quiz 1,2,3 and 4 
- Vampire prosecutor 1 & 2 
- Bad guys 
- Ten 1 & 2 
- Dr. Frost 

Angry Mom's story is not about love and romance.