Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering If you guys could help me with a few recommendations. I SOOOOOOO into romance dramas (I love getting ambushed by the onion ninjas) and I was hoping if you guys could help me. The only thing that I can say for sure is only K-Dramas and J-Dramas, movies are welcome too!!

Okay Dan the man here is my recs (nice avatar by the way really hoping it doesn't suck). Looking at ur list I think u would like the movie Battle Royale (think original hunger games). I never watched it but the Korean drama and movie IRIS has a lot of fans. Pride, a Japanese hockey drama is pretty good and u don't necessarily have to like the sport to like the drama. Coffee Prince, is a Korean gender bender with a lead female that is both believable and cute. It also happens to be one of my favs. My last rec is A Gentleman's Dignity otherwise known as AGD which probably has the most realistic male characters in any Korean drama. Hope these help.
Wow... that's a lot to start with, I'm gonna take a look to all of them. Thanks a lot for the recommendations, let's see if there are more to come!