When scrolling down my completed list it annoys me that I havent watched a drama beginnig with each letter of the alphabet.Some letters just have very little dramas.Obviously I wanna watch somthing that good not just because it begins with a letter.Does anyone have any good dramas beginning with E, U, V or X also maybe a number.(opinions on 49 days).
# - 49 Days (10/10)
E - Emergency Couple (8/10)
U - Unemployed Romance (6/10)
V - The Vineyard Man (10/10) / Vampire Host (8/10) / Vampire Prosecutor (S1 8/10 / S2 10/10)
X - haven't seen any yet...
Haha, I've actually thought about this as well (watching a drama with every letter of the alphabet). :D

I thought 49 Days was a good drama. The ending left some viewers unsatisfied though. If anything, it's worth watching for Jung Il Woo as the Scheduler.

Other dramas I thought were good...
1 Litre of Tears - It's a tearjerker (guess the title makes that obvious), but such a good drama and based on a real story too.
Empress Ki - I loved this drama. It's long, but the episodes just fly by. It's very pleasing to the eyes and has such interesting characters.

I haven't seen any dramas starting with a U, V, or X. But I've heard various people say that Ugly Alert and Vampire Prosecutor were good.

I don't know if it helps, but Treasure Venture native name starts with an X, it's Xian Nu Chuang Tian... ;)

You also have 14-sai No Haha for numbers. I gave both this dramas about 7/8 in 10.
I watched about thirty minutes of emergency couple and didn't seem to like it maybe i'll give it another try.I was thinking of watching Empress Ki totally forgot about it but it is quite a long drama by my standards as I tend to binge watch most of my dramas and don't like dropping them.Saying that I did watch Come! Jang Bo Ri in five days its 52 episodes aswell.
Vampire Prosecutor
Ugly Alert
Ex-girlfriend Club - cute and light-hearted Korean romcom, not serious but very enjoyable
xxxHolic - a supernatural Japanese drama
#: 35 sai no Koukousei9 End 2 Outs
E: Empress Ki and, from my PTW list, T-drama Easy Fortune Happy Life
U: The mini-drama U-Turn and, as previously suggested, Unemployed Romance; from my PTW list: Unexpected You and Unkind Women
V: I agree with Vampire Host (I also watched Vampire Heaven but I didn't like it completely)
X: I watched Xmas Nante Daikirai and xxxHolic, between the 2, I liked better the latter ^^

Edit: LOL, only after sending my post I realized this discussion is old (so my answer might not be needed)... xD
For E, people already recommended.

U: I only have one which is a thai drama called Ugly duckling series: perfect match
V: Webdrama vampire flower or vampire prosecutor
X: I only have one as well which is a chinese fantasy wuxia series; Xuan Yuan Sword 3 Legend