I know I have a massive list of Currently Watching and On Hold, but those are the drama I have downloaded and going to watch real soon.

So.. I kinda need help to choose which drama (and movie) should I watch next (from my Currently Watching and On Hold)

or which drama (and movie) I have to download and watch soon

I'm into romcom and light drama (especially the one with cute main guys lol) also I don't mind tear jerkers. And I prefer if the guy love the girl first and sweet fluffy romance.

Some of my favorite are Reply 1997, Puberty Medley, 49 Days, Dream High, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, After School: Lucky or Not.

AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

I don't know if I'd classify them as sweet and fluffy, but from your Currently Watching list I'd recommend you watch It's Okay, That's Love & Nine. They both have good romance in them. It's Okay is set against the backdrop of a serious topic, but has lots of comedic moments to compensate. The sad parts are more touching than gut-wrenching so you won't be left in a bad mood. Nine has a good balance of suspense and romance.

But if you're really looking for only sweet & fluffy: Smile, You, Fated to Love You, You Who Came From The Stars and perhaps The Greatest Love all fit this bill. I'd pick You From Another Star. Another drama that's absolutely sweet and fluffy and so relaxing to watch is Boss & Me. It's not on either of your list, but I'd recommend you watch it. 

From your on hold list, Healer has a nice romance. While I was not bowled over by this drama, many people were so maybe you will be too.
rom-com:
I Hear Your Voice - not totally rom-com but still there are cute moments
The Master's Sun - this is more funny