I really liked the idea where people suggest dramas from the PTW list. I wanted to start a similar thread, but with a small change. Recommend dramas by taking a look at the favorite drama list of the person above. You can also look at the highly rated dramas in their watchlist. I hope this will help us find more and more dramas suited to our taste. So, what would you suggest? 
Karamazov no kyodai! Actually it's in my on-hold list for so long then I wonder should I dropped it or not! but I guess I will continue ^^
@I-Sera, I don't know if I made it clear. But what I meant is that you should suggest some dramas to ME taking into account my favorite dramas. Sorry for making you misunderstand.

For example, from your watched list, I highly recommend you to continue Karamazov no Kyodai since you seem to like suspense/mystery stories and love Ichihara Hayato. Oh, if you like time travel (I see you loved Nobunaga Concerto), I'd suggest Nine.
Ups Sorry maybe that just me being ignorant (^- ^)"7 let me do it again!

Since your favorite actor is Oguri Shun and you have karamazof no kyodai as your favorite, maybe you could try BORDER!

did I do it right???
I liked the description of BORDER, but reading the reviews it's just average. So, I'm scared that it would be boring despite having Oguri :D