Hi everyone,
I'm looking for dramas where the girl or guy is studying or working very hard. 
I've already watched: 
-Stars falling from the sky  -Boys over flowers, Heirs etc.  -Dong Yi
-Romance Town  -Rooftop Prince  -My daughter Seo Young
I hope you can recommand me some more. 
And I'll be very thankful for all your answers :))
Coffee Prince - I felt inspired just watching Eun Chan. There's nothing she can't do. In Secret Garden too, Ra Im works very hard as a stuntwoman.

If you liked BOF, I recommend Hana Yori Dango

I also suggest Sungkyunkwan Scandal (she's a poor girl who studies hard) and Smile, You (she's a rich girl who after her family goes bankrupt works hard and tries to adjust to the new lifestyle)
Thanks for your suggestions! I've seen all of them except for Smile, You. I'll start with that :)
Try Golden Empire. 
Be warned it's not a romance, but one of the best dramas I've seen about animal ambition, drive, vengeance and madness. 

Rich Man, Poor Woman ... often referred to as the Japanese version of Facebook and (its founder(s). The male lead works really hard and is a genius with code. The female lead also strives to achieve what she wants.

Que Sera Sera, male lead works really hard at getting rich quick ... by any means necessary ... or die trying. lol

Cruel City

Kazoku - Japanese family drama about a salary man on the verge of losing everything he works for. I loved this show. 

P.S. Why don't you update your lists? It would be much easier to give more accurate recommendations if we knew what you've already watched & plan to watch.
I second Sungkyunkwan Scandal: it's about 4 students in the Joseon Era that attend this prestigious university called "Sungkyunkwan". The female lead (disguised as a boy) studies hard throughout the drama, as well as the male lead (in fact he's the "nerdiest" male lead I've seen yet).

You should probably be wary of this drama, but in When a Man Loves, the heroine is quite ambitious so very hard-working. The beginning of the drama introduces her as a straight A student, and when she's older she continues to work hard -- in fact that's probably her flaw, but I won't get into the specifics :/ (Really though, if you want to watch that drama you should read all the comments and reviews before...)

The female lead in Autumn's Concerto is very hard-working, she has to be given her conditions. 

In One Pound Gospel, which is overall a pretty silly drama (still pretty enjoyable though), the main lead has to work hard since he's a pro boxer. I guess it's kind of similar in Buzzer Beat with basket ball, although I can't remember that drama too precisely.

The boys in Shut Up Flower Boy Band work very hard for their band -- the whole drama is practically about that!
Ugly Alert- if you're willing to watch all 133 episodes (it's really worth it in my opinion), the lead guy is insanely hard working.

Prime Minister and I- The lead guy works really hard.
I second Autumn's Concerto.

In Skip Beat! (Extravagant Challenge), the girl works hard to be a good artist for a certain reason.
Shining Inheritance's leading lady also works hard for her and her brother.
All of the leads in N no Tame ni work hard because of their dreams.
Gomen ne Seishun! and Gokusen also have leads who work hard as teachers.
School series of KBS. there's always a character who studies very hard coz of the mom's pressure

God of Study
Autumn's Concerto! How could I forget? :P It fits your description.

As PrettyCarEye suggested, updating your watchlist would help us know what you've watched, dropped or ptw. :)
Wow, thanks everyone for all the good recs! :)
So I'm starting with Golden Empire, One Pound Gospel, Ugly Alert, N no Tameni.
And yes, I will start with updating my list. Thanks again :)

Flying Colours - japanese movie, never fails to inspire me to study more and harder. The main lead doesn't care about her academics until she starts to attend a private institution and she starts to not only pay attention to her academics but she also works hard and changes herself.