I'm looking for dramas that takes place the whole drama, or at least part of the drama, at the beach or a large body of water.
I don't know if this helps but in Drunken to Love You, the hotel (if I'm remembering this correctly) Rainie Yang's character works at is by the beach, and I do know there are a couple of scenes that take place there.

I haven't seen it but Tamra, The Island should fit what you're looking for.
mhmm I can't think of one that plays at the beach the whole time...but:

The Heirs (beginning of Ep1 only) a little surfing...
Emporer of the sea (partly, especially the beginning) slaves trying to escape and merchants, historical
Pirates (almost all the time, it's a movie though, and mostly at sea)

Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto Inferno/the legend ends (partly) there are some fight scenes on a ship and they almost drown...

I'm sorry this is probably not what you're looking for but I can't think of anything else :/
Let's Go To The Beach Kdrama - I don't remember this drama very well, but the male lead trains as a lifeguard.
Clinic On The Sea Jdrama- A super funny drama about a doctor treating patients on various islands.
Amachan! There's a lot of water, swimming and diving in that one, and it's such a lovely little drama.
Beach boys came to my mind right away! Makes me want to re-watch it :3
I agree with Amachan!
Also, Summer Nude - is perfect for summer
Tamra, The Island.
Definitely Beach Boys. Brilliant & relaxing Drama. One of the ones I'd love to erase my memory & re-watch fresh!

If you fancy some Island Dramas then Dr. Koto's Clinic, specials & sequel. Another great one & if you enjoy that then Honjitsu mo Hare. Ijo Nashi. Maybe Ruri no Shima as well. Though I personally didn't like the 3rd one as much as the other 2 Dramas.

Taiyou no Uta & Prince's First Love have some scenes on or by the beach if I remember correctly.