I know this is not much , and I dont think this will get responses but I will try " there was a scene where 2 girls one main lead the other her friend I think it was Ha Jae Sook but Im not sure,  they we're attacked by security guards apparently by the mother of the first male lead and another one but the girls beat them and one of them said something like you should find better security guards, I don't know whether the next scene is from the same show but im gambling " so the friend of the first female lead won a award for catching criminals and bringing them to the police station where the first male lead was present , this is all i can remember but i cant remember the faces I hope someone recognizes this thank u in advance edit: oh its a korean drama
That sounds a lot like Protect the Boss, which I am watching right now Especially this scene:. The main lead girl's friend catches a pervert on the bus and hauls him in with the girl there.It was her friend's third time bringing in a crininal so they say she will be getting a reward.