Did the guy get the girl? Was all the problems resolved? What happened to that one person? I want you to tell me what dramas you think had the most satisfying ending. I'm really looking for romantic dramas from all Asian countries here. 

Thank you!

Let's see, I can't think of many but Autumn's Concerto (Taiwan), Love Shuffle (Japan) and A Gentleman's Dignity (South Korea) fit the category.
Some may disagree, but I thought this dramas had the perfect ending:

Taiwanese:
Autumn's Concerto
Fated to Love You
MARS
ToGetHer
MoMo Love
Drunken to Love You

Japanese:
Hana Yori Dango
Nagareboshi
Innocent Love
Nodame Cantabile

Korean:
The Princess' Man
You're Beautiful
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Stars Falling From the Sky

There are some Chinese dramas that I thought had the perfect ending, but perfect for the story and not perfect in terms of happy ending so I won't include any here.

Good luck finding what you are looking for! =D
City Hall
Kazoku
Orange Days
It's Okay, Love
I Hear Your Voice, the guy finally got the girl after all that stress and difficulties. The male lead did not have to go to jail and was able to become a police officer. 
Feast of the Gods also had a satisfying ending because the female lead ended up with the guy I wanted her to end up with. The ending was short but pleasant.
Can you hear my heart?   there are a lot more but this one just popped in my head its been a long time since I've watched but I remember after alot of pain and agony and the total Makjang  The ending Was the best  total happy ending
I ditto 'Ricky' on Greatest Love and Reply 1997

I also found the following to have satisfying/cute endings...

Healer
Goong
Arang and the Magistrate
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
I Need Romance 3
Queen In Hyun's Man
Rich Man, Poor Woman (Japan)
Just You (Taiwan)
high school savvy

reply 1994