I'm looking for a drama where the main lead is OP. This can mean a lot of different things, but mainly that he is stronger then everyone else in one aspect of life.

Examples:

Doctor Stranger- Main Lead was the best surgeon in the hospital

God's Quiz- Incredibly genius detective

Liar Game- Ha Woo Jin. He was the man with a plan!

You Who Came From the Stars- Do Min Joon had superpowers and kicked ass.

If your not sure recommend it anyway! I'm desperate xD. Thank you!!!

Arang and the Magistrate: for the fighting 

Vigilantes in Masks/ Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei: a team of crime and problem solvers led by a guy who can kick butt with the best of them but also outsmart their enemies

Bloody Monday: A young Miura Haruma, and he plays a genius hacker out to save the world from a terrible weaponized virus.

You mentioned Liar Game and God's Quiz, so I would suggest trying out the Japanese version of LG, and the other seasons of GQ (which were really good)

Your all surrounded : Lee Seung Gi is the main lead he has a high IQ and a photographic memory  but its a cop show and his abilities    are not the focus but you see it alot 

Birth of a beauty : also not the focus, but he is a genius and he is a " rational man"  abilities not shown much but you can see that he is very intelligent 

Good doctor : this one is my favorite and probably the one u are looking for the doctor is autistic and has savant  syndrome he is like a child without much social skills and kinda OCD i think  like in doctor stranger he can visualize the human body he sees it with a minds eye i looked it up its callled " spatial intelligence"visualization of objects from different angles " and he has a genius level memory "
Oh and a  new taiwanese drama thats still airing  called " when I see you again " I didnt watch it but here is what is written about it " 

Xia You Qian (Jasper Liu) is the total package. He’s good-looking, a highly successful head of a private equity company and well liked by everyone around him. Even competitors like Hu Yan Ze (Jet Chao) can’t help but respect him and wealthy socialites like Hu Yong Qing (Ivy Shao) are in love with him. But You Qian also has the keen ability to make accurate assessments about people at first sight using his strong observational skills. When You Qian and his grandfather are invited to Pu Lang village to judge a competition, he runs into An Xi (Mandy Wei), a woman who was responsible for You Qian nearly losing his life 10 years ago. An Xi is forced to enter the competition to try to earn the prize money to save her hostel, which she inherited from her father but is riddled with debt. After You Qian’s prejudice forces An Xi to lose the competition, will she be forced to marry her creditor to pay back her debts? “When I See You Again” is a 2015 Taiwanese drama series.