So the title kind of says it all.  I feel like looking for a jodrama but feel free to recommend from other countries as well.

I'm looking in the likes of http://mydramalist.com/6290-soratobu-kouhoushitsu Soratobu Kouhoushitsu.  I totally loved this jodorama.  It tells a story of two persons who because of life's circumstances ended up on a job/career that they didn't planned/wanted to.  This is unlike your typical dramas where the lead had a big dream and despite all the circumstances and the hardships he/she faced, she conquered it all and achieved his/her dream, instead it is a story on how one can pickup oneself up after your dreams get crushed.  Once a pilot but can no longer be one because of physical condition.  Once a reporter for the highly-esteemed news department, but now is transferred to a seemingly nonsense department.  In short, their dreams were cut short.  And as laid out in lyrics by Taka (One Ok Rock fan here!), "And then you realized that wherever you go, there you are, time won't stop so ... we keep moving on.."

Thanks!