RainFlower wrote: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the friction invariably occurs when the opinions are disparate......lets all just agree to disagree....

So you would agree with me that a disparate opinion happens when a person has contradicted themselves? "agree to disagree" is obvious as we are giving our different opinion. Like now. haha. I just think some phrases shouldnt be said as they are implied. But of course, we all do what we will, and I respect that as long as we are civilazed. :)

I shall wait for the moment he comes in saying he loves a jdrama. Then we need a party haha. Maybe skye will allow some neekies... okay time for me to leave now, before he screams at me.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: How about a pokeball? Will it be supereffective?

Pfft. You gotta weak'n him first. travis *rips SNSD Seohyun poster* It's supereffective.

Don't worry son this was only a joke. No SNSD posters were hurt in the making of this post.
Sleepninja wrote: They are cake ;)

wow... really?? I love cake. haha
Can I have some rock-cakes thrown at me too? LOL. If we need a reason (which I think we dont) then we could go with me putting my nose where no one called me bawhahaha... :p
RainFlower wrote: this from someone whose favourite drama is My Girl :p by this same rationale should we be throwing rocks at Lis???

Oh my gooooose....lol

RainFlower wrote: Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the friction invariably occurs when the opinions are disparate......lets all just agree to disagree....

.... and Raven may or may not watch a Jdrama and he may or may not like it....we shall await the outcome with baited breath :p

Yeah, I agree. Live and let live...lol and let's see if he likes them or not...LOL
NinaJade82 wrote: So you would agree with me that a disparate opinion happens when a person has contradicted themselves? "agree to disagree" is obvious as we are giving our different opinion. Like now. haha. I just think some phrases shouldnt be said as they are implied. But of course, we all do what we will, and I respect that as long as we are civilazed. :)

I shall wait for the moment he comes in saying he loves a jdrama. Then we need a party haha. Maybe skye will allow some neekies... okay time for me to leave now, before he screams at me.

no thats not what disparate means but lets leave this for now lol
Now I became curious to know if he's going to like jdramas or not after watching one.
RainFlower wrote: this from someone whose favourite drama is My Girl :p by this same rationale should we be throwing rocks at Lis???

I agree. We should!
dingdongbl wrote: Now I became curious to know if he's going to like jdramas or not after watching one.

We should totally make bets on it. :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I agree. We should!

sigh you have totally missed my point (on purpose I am sure) :p
NinaJade82 wrote: So you would agree with me that a disparate opinion happens when a person has contradicted themselves? "agree to disagree" is obvious as we are giving our different opinion. Like now. haha. I just think some phrases shouldnt be said as they are implied. But of course, we all do what we will, and I respect that as long as we are civilazed. :)

Not necessarily contradicting /shrug I'll wait patiently for that do too :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I agree. We should!

Aigoo....*SMH* :p
travis wrote: Pfft. You gotta weak'n him first. travis *rips SNSD Seohyun poster* It's supereffective.

Don't worry son this was only a joke. No SNSD posters were hurt in the making of this post.

That's only half effective. Ripping SNSD posters down doesn't matter much when I have a girl group I like more than them :P
RainFlower wrote: no thats not what disparate means but lets leave this for now lol

Disparate= unequal, incongruent, dissimilar.
To me, opinions will be similar or dissimlar, thats fine. But when someone contradicts themselves, they are giving a contrasting opinion which is a similar word to disparate. :)

I mean is not used in that context and I know that, if that is what you mean.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: We should totally make bets on it. :P

So Skye what's your bet then?
Raventhedark wrote: So I've decided to give Japanese dramas a try. Since this will be my first J-Drama I need some help navigating the waters :2 So could someone recommend some Romance/Action dramas/Historical? :)

Buzzer Beat
Hungry
Ending Planner

although i personally prefer Kdramas<3 to Jdramas...
i love them and can't get enough of them ^_^...
<---my avi says it all heeh