NinaJade82 wrote: and yay another kimmy fan... all the fans of Kimura I know here call him Kimmy haha. Have you seen all his dramas? Omo Im going to message you right away... Good Luck! is my favorite ><

Go message me...unless we want to threadjack:-)
wrote: and yay another kimmy fan.

He's mine. hands off everyone (jk). Glad to see he got some fans here.
travis wrote: Because that means my future son is older than me. How can I be a good step-father to him?

I'm quiet you probably wouldn't even know I existed. Sometimes my parents even forget xD
NinaJade82 wrote: and yay another kimmy fan... all the fans of Kimura I know here call him Kimmy haha. Have you seen all his dramas? Omo Im going to message you right away... Good Luck! is my favorite ><

I haven't seen him in anything, but he's a member of SMAP. Which is awesome. Although Nakai is my fave. ♥♥♥
Raventhedark wrote: I was NOT the only one bashing in the other thread, but yet I'm the only one takes the brunt of it...

meh... I have been there before in this very forum man lol. Im another opinionated woman here, so I know what it feels to be put down for it. I was just saying what has happened to "those" other people that are behind their computers getting all fired up. We dont see the bigger picture until we are out of the problem... oh and sorry if my way of speaking is a bit strange, English is not my first language but I manage lol.

I think the remark that everyone is entitled to their opinion is a bit overrated. If you insult someone, is that still your right as your opinion? Not saying you have actually done this, or not... Im just asking because I wish to learn when an opinion stops having the right to be expressed.

I repeat: KIMURA TAKUYA... lol.
dingdongbl wrote: He's mine. hands off everyone (jk). Glad to see he got some fans here.

does he have his own thread here?should we start one?anyone:-)
Who is Nakai?? *runs from the ninja's dragons* lol
dingdongbl wrote: He's mine. hands off everyone (jk). Glad to see he got some fans here.

Oppa why don't you ever say this about me. :(

he is mine too... we are going to have to share him... Im all about sharing. its fun!
darkangel662008 wrote: does he have his own thread here?should we start one?anyone:-)

I dont know that, and we should! he deserves it :D
travis wrote: Oppa why don't you ever say this about me. :(

cause i know how loyal your are to me..
and beside..I don't know if someone dares to got you..
NinaJade82 wrote: Who is Nakai?? *runs from the ninja's dragons* lol

DRAGONS ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Raventhedark wrote: I'm quiet you probably wouldn't even know I existed. Sometimes my parents even forget xD

What should I call you? Son, Bro, Hyung. So confusing. *rips out hair*
NinaJade82 wrote: meh... I have been there before in this very forum man lol. Im another opinionated woman here, so I know what it feels to be put down for it. I was just saying what has happened to "those" other people that are behind their computers getting all fired up. We dont see the bigger picture until we are out of the problem... oh and sorry if my way of speaking is a bit strange, English is not my first language but I manage lol.

I think the remark that everyone is entitled to their opinion is a bit overrated. If you insult someone, is that still your right as your opinion? Not saying you have actually done this, or not... Im just asking because I wish to learn when an opinion stops having the right to be expressed.

I repeat: KIMURA TAKUYA... lol.

Meh it's all good. Opinions are justified till they turn into attacks on another person... I wouldn't care about attacks either if they weren't so blatant... -_-

Don't worry about your English it hasn't gotten to me yet :P
NinaJade82 wrote: he is mine too... we are going to have to share him... Im all about sharing. its fun!

I dont know that, and we should! he deserves it :D

Nina..I'm giving you the honor to start the thread of our beloved Kimmy:-)
travis wrote: What should I call you? Son, Bro, Hyung. So confusing. *rips out hair*

Anything is fine. We don't mind either way :)