I like that type somehow, i'il tell what i watched and if there's any drama i'm missing tell me about it: 1)You're beautiful 2)Hana kimi with its 3 versions 3)Kpop the ultimate audition 4)Coffee Prince 5)Ikemen desu ne 6)Sungkyunkwan Scandal Can anyone add any others or that's about it?
Maybe Butterfly Lovers? Girl disguises as a boy falls in love type story. There is a drama and movie version I'd recommend the movie because it's got beautiful boys in it ;) Also the classical Mulan :)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal...its a historical drama with comedy. Girl disguises as a boy in Sungkyunkwan University in order to help her brother to get cured from his sickness...There she meets 3 other guys and the love story begins. Starring Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In & Song Joong Ki.
dejirei30 wrote: Sungkyunkwan Scandal...its a historical drama with comedy. Girl disguises as a boy in Sungkyunkwan University in order to help her brother to get cured from his sickness...There she meets 3 other guys and the love story begins.
Starring Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In & Song Joong Ki.

if you check the first post..he/she has seen that already lol
There is another thread here, titled Gender bender dramas. The member was asking for the same recommendations, so check that.
catnip wrote: There is another thread here, titled Gender bender dramas. The member was asking for the same recommendations, so check that.

here it is...CLICKY
does it have to be an asian movie or drama?

there are 2 american movies i can think of that were both hilarious and love stories.

she's the man. starring amanda bynes and channing tatum
and an older movie i think it came out in 1985 but then again some of the best teen movies were made in the 1980's
just one of the guys.

if u haven't seen them check them out they're funny. this post makes me wanna watch them now. lol

speaking of old and funny if u want the reverse- guys dressing as girls there is also an old american series called bosom buddies starring tom hanks before he was oscar winner 'forest gump' tom hanks. don't know if it's available online tho.
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Maybe Butterfly Lovers? Girl disguises as a boy falls in love type story. There is a drama and movie version I'd recommend the movie because it's got beautiful boys in it ;)
Also the classical Mulan :)

Ah, yeah i watched Mulan i just forgot to mention it but i will check Butterfly Lovers ^-^
dejirei30 wrote: Sungkyunkwan Scandal...its a historical drama with comedy. Girl disguises as a boy in Sungkyunkwan University in order to help her brother to get cured from his sickness...There she meets 3 other guys and the love story begins.
Starring Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Yoo Ah In & Song Joong Ki.

Yeah i already mentioned Sungkyunkwan Scandal (btw it was super cute)
catnip wrote: There is another thread here, titled Gender bender dramas. The member was asking for the same recommendations, so check that.

Okay thnx i will check it out
boutux wrote: does it have to be an asian movie or drama?

there are 2 american movies i can think of that were both hilarious and love stories.

she's the man. starring amanda bynes and channing tatum
and an older movie i think it came out in 1985 but then again some of the best teen movies were made in the 1980's
just one of the guys.

if u haven't seen them check them out they're funny. this post makes me wanna watch them now. lol

speaking of old and funny if u want the reverse- guys dressing as girls there is also an old american series called bosom buddies starring tom hanks before he was oscar winner 'forest gump' tom hanks. don't know if it's available online tho.

I saw "She's the man" super cute but maybe i will check the other 2. Thnx
U forgot Ouran high host club!
Oh there are the china period drama like 'my Bratty princess' or 'Royal Johnson Medical' that can be found in viki if you dont mind:)