I need to watch an action drama that have romance in it. It would be a bonus if it was a japanese drama, don't mind korean though. Some strong dramas, okay!! Well, if there's a movie i wouldn't mind it either :) Btw, i think i watched most of them but maybe some of u can surprise me with something i don't know :D
Old Boy (Korean) fits your description perfectly (movie, lots of action and romance).

Guilty Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna (Japanese) is more "suspense" than "action" and the romance story line, while there, isn't very strong. (I liked it better that way though, it made more sense)
Thnx i will check them both :)
first drama came to my mind is Love 2000..great story..
City Hunter, I really that one :) It is Korean though.
I'd say this one fits the bill: Rondo.
One of my favourites, great love story, lots of suspense and beautiful cinematography (not to mention the beautiful leads).
It may be hard to find it whole on streaming though, and the subs are atrocious, so I suggest you watch it with the Rosetta Stone by your side... :P
and if you are okay with suspense or mystery also, then..
ryusei no kizuna
and
one million stars falling from the sky
also worth to try, imo.. :)

for Korean,,IRIS and city hunter
amrita828 wrote: I'd say this one fits the bill: Rondo.
One of my favourites, great love story, lots of suspense and beautiful cinematography (not to mention the beautiful leads).
It may be hard to find it whole on streaming though, and the subs are atrocious, so I suggest you watch it with the Rosetta Stone by your side... :P

wow..haven't seen it but i'll put it on plan to watch list..
nice synopsis,,,and it's takenouchi yutaka' drama.. :D
Okay , i will try to check them up. I don't mind suspens or mystery as long as it's a strong drama. I already watched
I already watched Iris and City Hunter though
Try Time Between dog and wolfs... Best Drama Ever.. Lot of action, romance, family, grudge, it's all mixed up in such a really great way..
you won't regret it.. :)