hello everyone, im thinking if u guys can write ur reactions to dramas you have finished and just realized it wasted ur precious time. this will help our friends give warning on their current and plan to watch dramas not to waste time as we did........ the drama that wasted my time is the PLAYFUL KISS..... I thought the girl will eventually change at the end and the guy will realize how important she is when shes gone~! but what happened was an annoying start till the end! I watched it coz they both look good together, what is good on it was when she wrote a letter to the guy and the guy boastfully announced how dumb she is in writing........ but things never turned out good and its getting worst since the mother is also irritating! this drama made me avoid watching the other drama like IT STARTED WITH A KISS, im afraid its no good too!
Boys Before Flowers. Many people liked it (i.e. girls who like eye candy). I still think it was the worst acted drama ever to be made, view worst kiss thread for some evidence. The plot itself is not that bad, I enjoyed Hana Yori Dango, but this one was just horrible. The girl started out strong then turned into a giant dependent pushover. It almost made me give up on dramas.
Dramas I finished that I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINISHED!!! Thinking too hard ont he fact I wasted my time on them makes me sad.... so I shall list them and bedone! LOL Playful Kiss (OMO! The suckiest) Boys over Barfing. (OMO...so sucky) Heartstrings (Just boring.) A Thousand Years of Love (Shhh...Don't tell my Ahjussi I hated his drama!)
There's already a thread for this.

Why Did I Watch This

I second Playful Kiss and BBF.

It Started With a Kiss was good.
Sleepninja wrote: There's already a thread for this.

Why Did I Watch This

Oops! Time to marry these threads! Duplicate! LOL
Sleepninja wrote: There's already a thread for this.

Why Did I Watch This

Jeaniessi wrote: Oops! Time to marry these threads! Duplicate! LOL

Yeah...LOL

Sleepy and Jeanie... PM...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yeah...LOL

Sleepy and Jeanie... PM...lol

I knew you started a thread just like this! I was too lazy to try and seek and find it though.. Sorry Lis-ssi! Thanks Sleepy! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: I knew you started a thread just like this! I was too lazy to try and seek and find it though.. Sorry Lis-ssi! Thanks Sleepy! LOL

*gasp* lol
Please use this thread: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?876-Why-Did-I-Watch-This... (like previously mentioned :D)