Anyone know of any good teen romances? Movie or drama. Just anything where the leads are in high school or in their teens.
akai ito
asuko march!
itazura na kiss
kimi ni todoke (but not if you've watched the anime.. :P
)
stand up!
yamada taro monogatari (funny.. :D )
lovely complex

and finish switch girl...it's on your on hold list.. :)
Shut up: Flower Boy Band Strawberry on the Shortcake Hana Kimi Gakko ja Oshierarenai! Mei-chan no Shitsuji Mhh.. there are so many, but these come to my mind first. :D
It's really chessy, but I'd recommend Brown Sugar Macchiatto (sp?). It's sugary sweet. Hana Kimi, of course
soracantabile wrote: akai ito
asuko march!
itazura na kiss
kimi ni todoke (but not if you've watched the anime.. :P
)
stand up!
yamada taro monogatari (funny.. :D )
lovely complex

and finish switch girl...it's on your on hold list.. :)

I so want to finish Switch Girl, but I don't want to see the last 2 eps without subs!! And I can't find it subbed anywhere!
Doremeduck wrote: I so want to finish Switch Girl, but I don't want to see the last 2 eps without subs!! And I can't find it subbed anywhere!

I think the subber dropped it before subbing the last two. I put it in my completed, but I wish that I'd actually had subs.
Doremeduck wrote: I so want to finish Switch Girl, but I don't want to see the last 2 eps without subs!! And I can't find it subbed anywhere!

yankumicho wrote: I think the subber dropped it before subbing the last two. I put it in my completed, but I wish that I'd actually had subs.

woah..i just knew it yesterday that no subs for the last 2 episodes.. >_<
so it's not on hold but got dropped?
if i'm not lazy, i'll try to make one, then..will not have a good quality with my english, tho..lol
soracantabile wrote: woah..i just knew it yesterday that no subs for the last 2 episodes.. >_<
so it's not on hold but got dropped?
if i'm not lazy, i'll try to make one, then..will not have a good quality with my english, tho..lol

I heard that somewhere and was kind of sad. It was really good.
Asuko March! Dragon Zakura( but it's mostly about learning and social differences) Ghost Friends- I think the heroine was in high school Hot Shot! Kimi ni Todoke PRoject Makeover Shut Up: Flower Boy-band Smiling Pasta Taiyo no Uta Tatta hitotsu no koi Some of those happen in collage.

yankumicho wrote: I think the subber dropped it before subbing the last two. I put it in my completed, but I wish that I'd actually had subs.

so, i subbed ep 7...
but then I realized..did you download the raw, or watch it online?lol..
well..i'll send you guys PM, anyway.. :P
Have you watched:Jenny and Juno?!Its a very cute movie!!
gkapps wrote: Have you watched:Jenny and Juno?!Its a very cute movie!!

Yeah! I just finished it a few days ago. I thought the two leads were the cutest things in the world and couldn't even imagine them having a baby! They just looked so innocent.
Dream High 1 + 2 - many don't like the drama but i thougt they were good. Definately like the first one better though Heartstrings - not high school, but university and music related. Traditional vs. Modern music. Really good Playful kiss - real cute is all i have to say
The only one I can think of right now is Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang. The drama starts out with the characters in High School.