I'm in need of a new drama (Korean/Japanese/Chinese)

I'd like:
- strong female lead (if possible both mental as physical)
- big cast with good characters
- not too much drama
- comedy
- romance
- good story-line
- age/character development
(- I love gender-benders)

Things I liked: Personal Taste, Playful Kiss, Secret Garden, Skip Beat!

And if it has the same feeling as this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRI1nm7Fstk

That'd be awesome.

Thank you :D
COOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!! Coffee Prince - has drama but tis really good
Seen it, bit too dramatic for my taste
Fits with most of your criteria: Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Mostly light historical gender bender King2Hearts - Tough female lead but has lots of drama Myung Wol the Spy - Tough female lead but got boring near end for me Might not fit with all you want but ones I would recommend for you would be: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Queen In Hyun's Man Lie to Me Stars Falling From the Sky
I would recommend you Protect the boss but I see that you already dropped it.. :/ Maybe Baby-faced beauty, but it was a little boring for me :P Hi My Sweetheart was one of the funniest dramas ever, especially when it started, but it got depressing at the end... And you could try K-POP The Ultimate Audition, it's gender bender, very funny but gets a little depressing and boring in some moments.. Most of dramas have depressing moments, I think... But you should give a chance to these dramas, imo :D
my name is kim sam soon
Hi :) I would recommend you from kdramas: "I Do, I Do" (airing now), "Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang", "Prosecutor Princess", "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", "Heartstrings", "BIG" (great :D) And from taiwanese, there's pretty good and funny drama "Fondant Garden" :D I'm enjoying it a lot right now ^^