Hi guys, 

i'm looking for a drama (preferably korean) where is the main character male (= the character who is the center of the whole story). I don't really have any prefered genre as long as it is interesting and good :) (but bonus points will go to everyone who recommends slice-of-life/rom-com).

To elaborate more 'the main character' thing: i realize that in every drama there is male main character, but there is always the female character who is the main center (and male is the 'mysterious' one. the one who we don't know yet we do). This time i would like to see the story from male point-of-view. I am aware of the fact that eventually, we get often both views, but there is still one which gets more time and this time i would like it to be a male characters view. (i hope this explanation is good enough)

I don't even know if i've seen any drama that i could give as an example... maybe Shut up: flower boy band? I dont really know...

Thank you in advance for any rec ;)!

City Hunter
Innocent Man
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (though it's more evenly split then the others)

I never realized how uncommon this is.

edit:
forgot about Japanese:
Buzzer Beat
Otomen (though it's pretty split also)
One Pound Gospel
Nodame Cantabile
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
I haven't watched many k-dramas yet, but the one that immediately comes to mind is the wonderful Nine Times Time Travel. I recommend it, even though it is not your prefered genre. 

A few J-dramas that you might like:

Bambino! 
Osozaki no himawari
Wakamono tachi (it doesn't have only one main character, but several of them are male)
Gomenne seishun
Tenno no ryoriban
Ho Goo's Love

These two aren't rom/coms, but The Bridal Mask and King of Baking are more from the guys perspective.
@asliceofkate - i cant believe i've never really thought about watching Innocent man! it looks so good. And i always thought about watching My girlfriend is a gumiho but i wasnt able to finish first episode... i dont even know why. i will have to give it one more try :D Otomen also looks quite cute, i am definitely going to try this one and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi looks also interesting :)
- btw. i'm glad to hear that i am not the only one who considers it a bit uncommon because i felt kinda uneasy writing this request (for some reason i felt like there are plenty of such dramas .D)

@lily_b - the fact that it immediately came into your mind means that nine times time travel is totally what i'm looking for! it looks fantastic and i love good time travel stories. Osozaki no himawari, Wakamono tachi and Gomenne seishun look great! (thank goodness japanese dramas are shorter when compared with korean dramas :DD) 

@kaystar - i heard about Ho Goo's Love some time ago but i still dont know.. i'm not very fond of Uee so i'm afraid this feeling will influence how i feel about this drama :// but on the other hand the rating is quite good.. i should probably try it. The bridal mask really doesnt seem like something i would watch but i will definitely keep it in my mind (+ it has high rating. i'm sure i will get to it sometime :D!)
Rooftop Prince ...yep. It fits what your asking =)
The Greatest Love the POV is split 50/50 between the male and female leads
Bad Guys & Ouroboros are both all male casts with revenge and crime themes

dramas:
Clone Baby - It's something you either love or dislike. In my case it was love (even though I didn't expect to love it so much since im really a sucker for romance). There's a very little bit of romance but the center is definitely mystery, psychological and action.
City Hunter 
Innocent Man 
Kurosagi - not much 'visible' romance 
Missing You
Pin To Kona 
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - one of my favorite dramas <3
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

movies:
Secret (taiwan) - In this movie the girl is one big mystery for sure lol
Hanamizuki - It's been a while since I've watched this one so im not 100% sure 
Love Phobia - again the girl is a big mystery
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru
Kokoro no Ito
@mali - i always thought about trying rooftop prince but never really got to it. now i have reason, thanks :)

@Annalisse - i was totally plannig to watch Bad Guys in the autumn (for some reason it feels like autumn drama to me. i dont even know why :D) and the cast of Ouroboros is great, i will have to try it :D

@Juscha - wow! thanks for exhaustive list! some of those titles totally caught my eye!
Male main character + slice of life drama, definitely Misaeng!
Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku - a love story told from the male point-of-view and the woman is the mysterious one
This is actually what I liked the most about it
The main male character has also a dream. And we get to know his family and friends

http://mydramalist.com/15-natsu-no-koi-wa-nijiiro-ni-kagayaku
Punch
Soldier AKA God of war. 
I think those two are really male centric stories.
Great thread-I'm late for the party. However, I recommend Operation Proposal. It fits the bill exactly. 
Bad Guys
Ouroboros

- but they are not love story