Hi I'm always searching for movies related to food and mostly to sweets/patisserie. Sometimes I find them by accident. And I love to see more (could be because I'm second level pastrychef) So if you know some please tell :D I already know about: Antique bakery Delicious gakuin King of baking Kim gak to Chonmage purin Ando natsu (hard to find the eng sub of these) Thank you!
travis wrote: Hungry! - Jdrama

Thank you
Food related:

Pasta

Lunch Queen

I Really Really Like You

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

My Name is Kim Sam Soon < She's a pastry chef.

Yakitate Japan is a funny anime about bakers.

You have to watch Rebound!!
Sleepninja wrote: Food related:

Pasta

Lunch Queen

I Really Really Like You

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

My Name is Kim Sam Soon < She's a pastry chef.

Yakitate Japan is a funny anime about bakers.

Wow that is quite a lot! thank you and I surely will took a look at Yakitate thanks!
xDiaBae wrote: Wow that is quite a lot! thank you and I surely will took a look at Yakitate thanks!

I know of some more, but haven't seen them. Didn't want to recommend something if I don't know if it's good or not. XD

I'm a sucker for food related shows.
Maybe Zettai Kareshi - there was a bit about that.
Sleepninja wrote: I know of some more, but haven't seen them. Didn't want to recommend something if I don't know if it's good or not. XD

I'm a sucker for food related shows.

Thanks for the consideration :D and I understand why you like food related shows
Evony wrote: Maybe Zettai Kareshi - there was a bit about that.

That's right. :) She worked for a dessert company and cooked some desserts too.
food& patisserie related rebound fermentation family corner with love smiling pasta
I second Corner with Love! That's a funny one.
My Name is Kim Sam Soon - great drama Pasta Coffee Prince - wants to be a barista Bambino - (Matsumoto Jun) wants to be an Italian Chef
Hungry!-Mukai, French food, Mukai, French food, and Mukai...<3 Fondant Garden--Main female is a cake maker and the story centers around the cake shop and mistaken identity. So unbelievably cute that it's one of my fav TW dramas of all time.
Hungry for a dorama, However if you're also interested in anime: Yumeiro Patissiere Probably one of the best animes I've ever seen.. Great storyline with lots of sweets to it.. This was the one who made me interested in cooking and such.. :)