yankumicho wrote: Hungry!-Mukai, French food, Mukai, French food, and Mukai...<3
Fondant Garden--Main female is a cake maker and the story centers around the cake shop and mistaken identity. So unbelievably cute that it's one of my fav TW dramas of all time.

OOh! fondant garden definitely going to add that to my list Thank YOU!
MonjaElisa wrote: Hungry for a dorama, However if you're also interested in anime: Yumeiro Patissiere
Probably one of the best animes I've ever seen.. Great storyline with lots of sweets to it..
This was the one who made me interested in cooking and such.. :)

I have to admit I already saw Yumeiro Patissiere and it helped me choose into the direction I'm going in now :P (+antique bakery)
Fondant Garden- LOVED this drama :D Happy Michelin Kitchen- They only have the first few episodes translated though :( Tiamo Chocolate- they only have the first 13ish episodes translated again :( Coffee Prince - funny Smiling pasta- funny Corner with Love- cute Cinderella sister- deals a little with the wine/alcohol making business Rolling love- have not watched this one yet, but it's about a chef sweet relationship- haven't watched this one yet either, but again it's about a chef and a food conasuer (sp?) Flower boy ramen shop- lady inherits and runs a ramen shop Silence- the girl's "family" owns a food cart. Shining inheritance- a girl finds favor with the CEO of a food company and restraunts so she begins to work for her while competing with her grandson for inheriting the company. Lots of food suprisingly in this one. Pasta- again about a chef and I haven't seen this one either Nodame cantabile- predominantly musically focused, but nodame is a food lover and often steals bentos from classmates and will eat anything her neighbor cooks (might enjoy this one??). While not all of these are entirely food focused, food all plays a key role in these dramas -I just threw a bunch out there that I had heard of or have watched so feel free to pick and choose.
there's also Immortal Classic, it's about kimchi ^^
Well. I just came across Zettai Kareshi that is somewhat related to baking.
Wow that is a lot tha I missed out then! :o Thank you! Think Fondant garden will be on my list for sure! :D
Smiling Pasta is my recommendation. Perhaps Bambino too.
I'll just add patisserie series : Panda and the hedgehog Fondant Garden My lovely Kim Sam Soon Tiamo Chocolate