I don't know if sad or funny but this evening I'm feeling...I don't know, like empty so I would like to see a good film; what are your suggestion? Can you please also tell me something about the film that you'll recommand me and why I have to see it? Thank you so much!
"baby & me" it's a korean movie which is pretty funny there's also "you're my pet" it's romantic comedy
only you (always)--> became my favorite movie after watching it, it's really nice koream movie which shows that love can overcome disabilities and the past fears/accidents going by the book---> comical movie with few twists, you should watch it :)
LOVESICK is a movie you won't regret watching..
Same with Love You You <3

These movies are amazing, They are the kind you would regret not watching in the end.
They seem simple as you start them, Then they just become something more..
Speedy Scandal The Good, The Bad, The Weird The Man From Nowhere Usagi Drop Cyrano Dating Agency Castaway on the Moon
blind......soft thriller, crime the case of itaewon suicide......crime,real story detroit metal city......absurd,comedy last quarter of moon.......love, eternity ashita no joe......boxing, dream (jp:yume) ikigami, the ultimate limit...........future, dark future,society boku no hatsukoi kimi ni sasagu............love, teenager koizora.........tearjerker, love shinobi: heart under blade.........ninja, love confessions..........revenge,school well I can go on, hope they will be useful
try SHAOLIN SOCCER, its a film that is truly enjoyable from the beginning till the end. its a hongkong film with the main role stephen chow. A kind of a sports comedy movie with an excellent story. try it, i'll bet you'll enjoy this one.........
the blind.. casted by Kim Ha-Neul and Yoo Seung Ho i watched it last night and i was bitting my blanket all throughout the movie..=))
Taybah wrote: "baby & me"
it's a korean movie which is pretty funny
there's also
"you're my pet"
it's romantic comedy

I watched Baby and Me, and I have to agree with the person on MDL (forgot who) who told me to skip it... lol. =(
Chilling Romance Only You (Always) Finding Mr. Destiny Lust, Caution (18 +) Penny Pinchers Postman to Heaven Phungsan Dog (Poongsan) S. Diary Petty Romance The Good, The Bad & The Weird Try those!
I definitely agree with Jeaniessi on Lust, Caution it's a great film ^^ you could also try Farewell my Concubine, Infernal Affairs and Confession of pain all of them are, imo, masterpieces ^^
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru, *romantic and sad Koizora *romantic and sad My Little *Bride cute and funny Paradise *Kiss romantic Only You *romantic and sad The crucible *really intense might a too much for you but if you can give a try(it has lots of scary scenes) made me cry through the whole movie but good story.it is an "R" rated movie. ALL amazing Movies ~~