hi all, I've run out of things to watch again (well that's not true, my plan to watch list is still huge, but i have a hard time choosing one and some of the ones on there i just have to be in the right mood to start watching) I'm mostly into romcoms these days, any kind of story is fine as long as there's a bit of humour in it, something along the lines of a Hong sisters drama or Secret Garden, only in Japanese preferably (though I do like Kdramas so if you know of a really good one I need to see I'm up for it, but I'd rather Jdrama right now since I'm trying to study Japanese) recent dramas I've watched and liked: Rooftop Prince Love Rain watching Big right now ummm can't think what else... I just finally finished MGIAG
I'll only say Switch Girlbecause I'm hardly find romcom jdramas too these days..too many detective kind.. :(

but I'm really looking forward for rich man, poor woman... it starts next week.. :D

nothing else I've watched in romcom genre lately, i think..
but if you want something funny with a bit of romance in it, i really recommend 11 nin mo iru..

or maybe for not really new drama, i see you haven't watched yamato nadeshiko :)
Japanese Atashinchi no Danshi Boys Este Himitsu no Hanazono Love Shuffle Mei-chan no Shitsuji Otomen Vampire Host Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge korean Stars Falling From the Sky The Birth of the Rich Who Are You? The Wedding Scheme Protect the Boss Playful Kiss My Princess Lie to Me good luck, hope i have given you some worthy suggestions! :D
Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
Zenkai Girl is a great one..
Its definately worth the watch ^^
Aired in 2011...
soracantabile wrote: I'll only say Switch Girlbecause I'm hardly find romcom jdramas too these days..too many detective kind.. :(

but I'm really looking forward for rich man, poor woman... it starts next week.. :D

nothing else I've watched in romcom genre lately, i think..
but if you want something funny with a bit of romance in it, i really recommend 11 nin mo iru..

or maybe for not really new drama, i see you haven't watched yamato nadeshiko :)

switch's synopsis didnt appeal to me, i've checked it out a couple times since i keep seeing it mentioned but i haven't been able to gear myself up to try it yet lol. the others you mentioned all look pretty interesting, i'll give them a shot :) starting yamato nadeshiko...can't go wrong with Kame. i had forgotten about this one, i think it's on my ptw
ahh more suggestions since last time i refreshed the page haha, thanks guys, i'll check them all out :) should keep me amused for a while
well...i guess switch girl is not everyone's cup of tea..:D

ah, and i second love shuffle..it's 2009..but it's my most fav romcom, and you keep it on hold..:P

watashi ga renai dekinai riyuu that was mentioned above is not rom-com, i think...but it's a great romance drama.. <3

ladyfaile wrote: switch's synopsis didnt appeal to me, i've checked it out a couple times since i keep seeing it mentioned but i haven't been able to gear myself up to try it yet lol. the others you mentioned all look pretty interesting, i'll give them a shot :) starting yamato nadeshiko...can't go wrong with Kame. i had forgotten about this one, i think it's on my ptw