Can anybody recommend a good drama preferably korean but I dont mind about young marriage? For example like Playful kiss or My little bride. Thank you and sorry if theres already a post about this i gave up trying to find one :)
one that really resembles the ones you mentioned would be GOONG (2006)
Full house, Goong.
*Sweet 18 - an 18 year old girl is arranged to marry a man that's a few years her senior (very cute and funny) *Delightful Girl Choon Hyang- two high schools are forced to be "married" after a couple of situations (I liked sweet 18 better than this one as while the first 5ish ep's were excellent the latter episodes I found hard to get through, mainly because the guy flip flopped back and forth a lot, but most people seem to enjoy this drama.) *Itzura Na Kiss- the original pk story in japan *It started with a kiss- again a taiwanese version of pk (I think I liked this one the best out of the three versions) *Wonderful life- this one is about college students (good, but a little sad). *Autumn's Concerto- This is about two high schoolers/college students (can't remember which) who fall in love, the girl gets pregnant, but is forced to leave him by his mother when he has a surgery that causes memory loss -they later reunite (again good, but a bit sad) *Devil beside you- you may enjoy this taiwanese drama, even though the plot is different ("accidental" high school lovers whose parents marry causing them a boatload of problems). *My sister in law is 19- cute drama of a high school girl who pretends to be someone's fiance, and later reconnects with the family *Koizora- two high schoolers fall in love and plan to marry, but then the boy pushes her away when he finds out he has a terminal illness *Romantic Princess- I can't remember how it ends, if they marry or not, but it was a very cute taiwanese drama. *Smiling Pasta- taiwanese drama where girl and guy fake an engagement for 3 months (like full house only with a younger couple) *Sungkyunkwan Scandal- girl disguises herself as a guy to enter a school in the joeson era, and ends up falling in love with a fellow scholar (this is a great historical drama even if you're not a huge historical drama fan) I hope some of these dramas satisfy your request somewhat, even if all of them are not exactly what you may want.
Baby and Me. No marriage but kids.