After watching a fair bit of doom and gloom dramas, i really want to find something funny to watch .. proper LOL moments.

I prefer obvious humour over subtle as i am quite simple minded. Something like 'lead female passes wind in front of male lead' or obvious mistakes like 'pretending to be on the phone and then it suddenly rings'.

What would be your top funny dramas .. mine would probably be Hana Kimi (J), don't think i have laughed at anything else so hard (Ikuta Toma is just amazing)

Thanks in advance

These dramas had laugh out loud moments for me:

1. Rooftop Prince
2. You Who Came From the Stars
3. Stand Up
4. The Girl Who Sees Scents
5. You're Beautiful
Nothing compares to Hana Kimi, IMHO. I see you liked Nodame too! Then I suggest Atashinchi no danshi (same writer and recurring cast), Sugarless - action(!) comedy, Brown Sugar Macchiato (Taiwanese)
Bad Family- This drama is a little older, but Kim Myung-min is hilarious and awkward in it.
The Three Musketeers- It's more centered around swashbuckling action, but has funny moments throughout the show.
Witch's Romance- The plot is a little cliched, but the character's chemistry and comedy are great.
Glad you think the same IWatchDramas. HK is definitely one that would take a lot to beat. I'll look into Atashinchi no dashi too. BSM was recommended to me a whhile ago but i;m not a huge T-Drama fan (although watching one now).

ricky - Witch's romance is one that i have in my PTW list. Think i will give it a go next
You have already watched my favorite funniest dramas but I see you haven't watched Attention Please, and in terms of comedy that's a must. ;)
High School King of Savvy - the male lead relationship with his friends is life, I laughed so hard.
My Boss My Hero with nagase tomoya is a must
Hana Kimi Japan and Taiwan versions are hilarious! You're Beautiful, Nodame Cantabile, Oh My Ghost, Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro, and You Are The Apple of My Eye the movie are all have unique humor :)
History of the Salaryman- awesome female lead
The Incarnation of Money- quite funny sometimes
The Birth of the Rich- has funniest 2nd female lead ever
Prosecutor Princess- if you liked Legally Blonde movies, then you might like this one also
Surplus Princess- people used to love it last year
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho- Shin Min Ah is adorable and super funny in this
1. rooftop prince: it was my first drama so i laughed a lot
2. brotect the boss : this childish character was amazing
3. sensory couple : so funny and cute
I'd definitely totally put Hana Kimi at #1 as well ^-^

I'd probably add You who came from the starsThe Producers to the list.
For j-drama I'd like to mention Yankee-kun to Megane-chan :) somehow I really remember it as a funny drama o/
Hands down the lover wacky yet mature in content not to mention budding romance between takuya and yoon jae ????
Nodame Cantabile! It's funny and full of emotions.
Thanks everyone. Just finished Witches Romance and was funny .. still not as funny as hana kimi though.

Nodame i've watched them ALL ... was the first drama i ever watched. Loved every bit of it.

A few other good suggestions that i will look into. Thanks for all the suggestions so far, please keep them coming.