Thinking that i might have to give hana kimi a re-watch. Must re-watch some of the scene especially the dorm competition.
Fated to Love You (Korea) , Protect the Boss, Oh My Ghost, Reply 1994 and 1997, oh and She was Pretty 

And for some reason I only watched the first ep of Nodame (Japanese Version), but that seriously had me laughing... ok i think I need to go start watching that now.
You wont be disappointed with nodame Kara . J version is better but has more episodes if you were to watch the whole thing. K version is funny in parts but not a patch on the original
1.My girlfriend is a gumiho
2.Kill me heal me 
3.Rooftop prince
4.Playful kiss
... Damn I just find all kdramas funny except some. These are straight outta my favourites!!!
I liked marriage-not-datingfalling-for-innocence and kill-me-heal-me :D That's not really the same humor than in Hana Kimi but I laughed a lot :)
Wow, I can't believe no one's mentioned Legal High yet!  I made the mistake of watching ep.01 late one evening ("just one episode," y'know?) and not only did I end up staying up 'til 4 AM to watch the first 6 eps, I actually finished it the next day! So funny. It's also one of the very few dramas where the sequel is just as good as the first series.
Arang and the Magistrate, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (laughed till I couldn't breathe then laughed again), You're All Surrounded.

Movie - I do , Catch Me
J-drama: My Boss My Hero and Bitter Blood
K-drama: Modern Farmer and Cunning Single Lady
The only drama that I can think of that made me laugh every episode is Modern Farmer, that drama is definitely underrated, it is light and hilarious drama, you wont regret watching it.

also Kill me heal me - there were some hilarious times in that drama xD

A drama that made me lol'ed in the wee hours of the morning was Modern Farmer. It is a drama with slapstick comedy. Though the plot is not that strong, but  am sure it will make you laugh and forget your problems in life
My boss my hero
Kisarazu Cat's eye
Legal High 1,2
History of the salaryman - You are guaranteed to laugh here. And as previously stated, awesome female lead.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.
I've seen modern farmer. It was funny but lacked in the romance section for me. Still, gave me a whole new love for Park Min Woo.

My girlfriend .. only reason i haven't watch that is because of shin min ah. She does my head in lol. I love the rest of the cast though ....

Legal high sounds good. Might take a peek.

Legal High: all out fun non-stop
Evasive Inquiry Agency: Quirky mystery comedy
Salaryman/The Queen of Office (also Legal High): Whacky office comedy
Alone in Love/Densha Otoko: Superb comedies with amazing romance
BOSS: Detective comedy
Foolish Mom: Melodrama comedy