Protect the Boss
The Girl Who Sees Scents
Rooftop Prince
Gu Family Book
Arang and the Magistrate
Pinocchio
Kill Me Heal Me
You're Beautiful
Modern Farmer is absolutely hilarious, trust me you wont regret watching it, it is one of my favourite dramas, the OST, the characters, the whole feel of the drama is very light and sweet.
Dramas:
My boss my hero
Yasuko to Kenj
(both of these are more the slapstick kind of comedy)
Tiger & Dragon (my absolute favourite of all time, I cried from laughter)
You're all surrounded (more detective than comedy drama but hilarious nonetheless)

Movies:
Thermae Romae

i second pinocchio, you're beautiful and the girl who sees scents. Oh my ghostess, falling for innocence, birth of a beauty and skip beat!. (skip beat had ALOT of funny moments that cracked me up. especially the director scenes) 
I posted for something similar myself not so long back. After recommendations i ave just finished my boss my hero and i was laughing quite a lot. Still think Hana Kimi is the best comedy going though. Japanese dramas in particular are funny (for some reason).
Thanks! Currently watching Nodame Cantabile. Strill trying 20 mins of each recommendation. Its either I like the mc's chemistry or not hehe
Just finished Ataru you won't regret it seriously also the lover is just a laugh a minute 
Marriage, Not dating is one of the funniest I have seen.  It takes a different approach as well, with random sound effects that were weird at first, but actually added a uniqueness to the series as it went on.