Romcom where the main actor has a group of friends where they make the drama or movie funnier and in the end they will all find love like the movie Twenty

Any country will do. Thanks.

Stand Up (Very similar to Twenty)

Tomorrow's Cantabile

Hana Kimi (All versions but I think the Taiwanese one is the best and funniest)

Flower Boy Next Door

Group of friends who all have their own happy ending? Reply 1997 and Love Shuffle

Edit: I see you've watched them already. :P Then I suggest Nodame Cantabile since you seem to like Japanese humor. We have really similar taste.

Ex-girlfriend Club from your PTW is great too. It starts with bickering frenemies who all become good buddies at the end.
Shut Up Flower Boyband
Because It's The First Time
Thanks guys. Recommend more pleaseee :) what i like is like what IWatchDrama said but with romcom
1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Thai movie).
It is very sweet, and has a lot of fun moments.. Perhaps fun characters, felt genuine friendship hehe

2. AnoHana (jap drama)
Haven't checked out the drama, but the anime was pretty good. Love the OST!

EDIT:
Oops! My bad. Anohana is more on light moments x drama

I already watched AnoHana the anime version in which i got teary eyed :( thanks for the recommendstion though
I haven't seen the movie you're reffering to, but here are my suggestions :
- A gentleman's dignity (in their 40ies but fits your criteria and it's relly funny)
- Bother Beat
- Densha Otoko
- Kokora ga Pokitto ne,
- Orange Days
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Summer Nude
Except the first one, all are Japanese dramas.
Not sure every suggestion fits really your criteria.
love shuffle
Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra
Modern farmer 
Because its the first time
I too wanted to mention Orange Days and Shut Up, but they're not strictly romcoms.

Orange Days - It's just romance and friendship. Must-watch though!!
Shut Up - If you like friendship stories set in school with a little romance. The songs are awesome :)
Having looked at your 'watched list', there are a couple that you haven't seen that I thought might be to your liking, namely

Soul-mate - quite unusual and off beat for a Korean drama, underrated 

Sungkyunkwan Scandal - despite romance only really happening to one couple the bromance is hilarious

Hyena - another totally underrated drama in my opinion with quite a few couples and lots of laugh out loud moments

Plus nine boys - about 3 brothers and their love life's

Coffee Prince - lots of different love stories of a group of men working together in a coffee shop

Dal Ja's Spring - again involving the relationship of a number of couples besides that of the heroine's

Discovery of Romance - despite it being about a love triangle things turn out well for all in the end and the supporting cast love story is really funny

I hope you will like some of them.

Enjoy, Luna
Moon River
Otomen
Runaway Sweetheart (haven't seen the ending yet though)

Bromance (currently airing)
Thanks guys. if there's more please put it here.
Having looked at your 'watched list', here is 1 that I think kinda has what your looking for ♥

Fun Fueng
http://mydramalist.com/12368-fun-fueng