Hi! Looking for dramas or movies where the story is about the hero overcoming all odds and building himself up from having nothing in the world to having everything. Through his own means (whether fair or unfair) he gains wealth and power and becomes the strongest person in the drama. Whether he does it for revenge or just because, I don;t care. I just want the story. Also maybe some romance - the romance doesn't have to be important or a large part of the show. I want the focus on the man's journey of finding himself and gaining everything from scratch.
Some shows are :
Triangle (My favourite) - Heo Yeong Dal has literally nothing in the beginning, not even a place to live. His name is powerful though, and he swiftly and cunningly climbs to the top of the chain.
:East of Eden - penniless boy to heartbroken gangster to rich man taking over his enemy's conglomerate
:Friend the Great Legacy - pretend-gangster to rich top boss
:High School King of Savvy - school boy to director of a company (I ignored the romance and focused on the bromance)

Some kind of similar but not so penniless or hard working transformation characters

: King2Hearts - degenerate prince to responsible king.
: City Hunter - he did gain justice while pretending to be a slack playboy.
Thanks in Advance :)
Hmm... Giant and History of Salaryman seems fit, Empire of Gold and perhaps Story of a Man
I just remember The Legend was kinda similar to K2H as in it was about a prince who wasn't very well regarded at first and the whole story was about his journey to be a king. Only in The Legend the prince was already 'good' and he was treated unjustly (it was kinda unique because he was the prince yet he was the underdog), but he did pretend to not caring about his kingdom and all