I'm feeling a bit worried and I was wondering if there were any dramas/movies that can just take my minds off something and take me away 

I'm not sure what would help exactly, but I picked a few from different genres just in case you wanted to check it out.

Rom-com:
Protect The Boss
High School King of Savvy

Fantasy
Secret Garden
Queen In Hyun's Man

Action
Healer
The Three Musketeers

I hope this helps!
There are a lot for me the best one is, The Princess' Man, Innocent Man and Oh My Ghost :) 
Fated to love you (either korean or taiwanese)
ISKWAK 1 & 2
I remember you
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Kill me, Heal me
Haeundae Lovers … although it received low score, I found this very easy to watch and some LOL moments.
For a cute romance without (too many) tears: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, Noble My Love, Boss & Me, and Personal Taste

If you want to get lost in a longer historical drama: Scarlet Heart (China) is near perfection IMHO

*Honorable mention to Scent of a Woman that hit ALL my feels but left me smiling at the end
These are some of my favourites that helped me take my mind of things and just enjoy the drama:

• Modern Farmer
  • High School King of Savvy
  • Healer
  • Sprout
PM Me if you ever want to talk, I've been through rough times and sometimes its nice to talk about it. 
Here are some of my all time favorite dramas that keep you super duper absorbed:
- Cruel City
- I Hear Your Voice
- Ouroboros
- City Hunter / Healer
- Pinocchio
- I Remember you
- Liar Game

Romantic Fluff that while not really deep make life seem a little warmer.
- It's Okay, That's Love (this one has more depth...)
- A Gentleman's dignity
- Queen In Hyun's Love
- Mama (Tearjerker, if you need to vent some emotions) 
- Boss and Me
- My Sunshine
- Heart to Heart

Movie
-Beauty Inside (available on myasiantv.se

And finally, nothing is better than a dose of humor when you feel upset. Check out Running Man, it always makes me laugh. Start anywhere, but you can also choose to watch your fav idols. Ep. 162 has Infinite and Ep. 209 has Exo and SHINee members. Check out a full list of episodes and the guests here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes