Aphrodite_Yuuki wrote: If you compare it to the original japanese version, which one is better?
naah, he won't see it since he's spending the night at the hospital so save your evil laugh :p

I haven't seen the original JIN so i can't compare them but the others say that they don't like the remake but if you saw it maybe the japanese version is better dunno.
Bloody Monday Black and White and ofcourse JIN
Thank you everyone, alll of your recommendations were helpful :) And CS i think i will stick with the japanese version for now ^^
The only drama that my husband watched with me and really liked was Nodame Cantabile, the cleaning scene won him over, due to his pedantic character he felt a connection with Chiaki, and he really enjoyed Stresseman.

I tried other dramas, but with no success ( Bloody Monday - he watched 2 episodes, same with City Hunter, I even tried to persuade him to Hana Yori Dango... I don't know what I was thinking...)

He promised me to watch Bridal Mask together when I will start watching it. I hope he will be more enthusiastic about this one.

If your husband is in medical field, I think you should try with Code Blue - for me it was a really interesting drama, characters seemed more real that usual in dramas, and he might relate to this one.
Bloody Monday Code Blue Team Medical Dragon Mr. Brain H.I.T Ghost or you can choose any recently japan doramas, it's all about detective... :) New Heart