I am just starting to really get into drama and have found that my favorites tend to be historical drama with a bit of romance mixed in. It doesn't matter which country they are from, as I will watch anything that interests me. If anyone could recommend me some good ones, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
My Princess Man Jumong Yi San
The Princess' Man is the best one I've seen ever. But I have heard that Damo is excellent!
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade is amazing.. It will have you both laugh and cry..
It also has a great OST.. Here is the first official opening.. The theme song is low though so you'll have to turn the volume up a bit...
Jewel in the Palace :)
In warrior Baek Dong Soo some romance is mixed in too ~ Though there are more fighting scenes to admit > < :p
I second Warrior Baek Dong So :)
The moon that embraces the sun :) it's reaaally good, definitly one of my favorites.
Warrior Baek Dong Soo and The moon that embraces the sun are both great :D
The Princess Man is a MUST SEE, it's the best out of all of them...in my opinion. Queen In Hyun's man is really cute as well but it's set in the Joseon era as well as the present. Sungkyunkwan Scandal is another good one as well, I really enjoyed it. The Moon That Embraces The Sun is another one I liked as well.
If you haven't seen Iljimae its a must see :)
Of course Warrior Baek Dong Soo..The Princess Man..Palace.. Damo
Queen's In Hyun's Man..Jumong..Sungkyunkwan Scandal...etc.,

but my fave is Bichunmoo/Dance in the Sky
(added bonus: Park Shin Hye is in the last half of the drama)

Nana87 wrote: If you haven't seen Iljimae its a must see :)

I second Iljimae, funny as hell too! :D
The Princess' Man The Duo Jumong Iljimae Dong Yi Painter of the Wind
delta777 wrote: Of course Warrior Baek Dong Soo..The Princess Man..Palace.. Damo
Queen's In Hyun's Man..Jumong..Sungkyunkwan Scandal...etc.,

but my fave is Bichunmoo/Dance in the Sky
(added bonus: Park Shin Hye is in the last half of the drama)

I got excited cos of course I thought of the other PSH (Park Shi Hoo) when I went on to MDL page I realised my mistake doh!!! Still looks like a good drama & i will add it to my List