delta777 wrote: Of course Warrior Baek Dong Soo..The Princess Man..Palace.. Damo
Queen's In Hyun's Man..Jumong..Sungkyunkwan Scandal...etc.,

but my fave is Bichunmoo/Dance in the Sky
(added bonus: Park Shin Hye is in the last half of the drama)

RainFlower wrote: I got excited cos of course I thought of the other PSH (Park Shi Hoo) when I went on to MDL page I realised my mistake doh!!! Still looks like a good drama & i will add it to my List

Hi Rain...I just noticed on MDL's reference page it's listed as Bicheonmu. Also Known as: Dance in the Sky; Fei Tian Wu; Bichunmoo;

A Tree With Deep Roots and Startling By Each Step are two of the best I've seen..you are already watching SS
oops almost forgot my fave..Warrior Baek Dong Soo :D
I really need to learn how to edit my posts >.<.....And if you want really historical ( fantasy) Holy Pearl and The Legand
Rooftop prince has some historical aspects to it and was a really good watch. the cast is really good and so is the OST. However, it does give you an emotional ride, at time you'll be laughing like a maniac and others you just want to punch someone in the face, be warned.
Queen Seon Duk is a great historical drama.
Thanks guys, you've given me a lot of new stuff to watch and from the descriptions they look amazing. The ones I haven't seen have all been added and I will start them once I clear my currently watching list. xD