As title says looking for a good thriller/horror movie, any country doesn't matter as long as it is worth it ^^ Most of the movies in my ptw are movies that i can't find in streaming ty in advance!
Does it have to Asian? Last good psychological horror/thriller I saw was the Orphanage (Spanish film). Really depressing and beautiful.
Sounds good actually will try it thanks, anyone else? ^^
Mind it, my recommendations are more horror than thriller, but if you still haven't watched them, a couple of very good Japanese movies are Dark Water and One Missed Call! (beware of the horrible remakes!) If it's not from Asia, I would recommend Fright Night...very good vampire movie plus Colin Farrell...a sure win! XD
the last thriller film i watched and became an instant favourite was Pedro Almodovar's The Skin I Live In (Spanish Film)
the most romantic horror film i've seen was Let The Right One In, a Swedish film, it actually has a American adaptation but i prefer the Swedish version more :)
the last thriller film i watched and became an instant favourite was Pedro Almodovar's The Skin I Live In (Spanish Film)
the most romantic horror film i've seen was Let The Right One In, a Swedish film, it actually has a American adaptation but i prefer the Swedish version more :)
bumping this, still looking for moar! ^^
try these : vietnam: muoi: legend of the portrait japan: sadako 3D korean: don't click, whispering corridors
You watched a lot of movies. Try:
The Crucible
Truck
Midnight FM

You can watch online a lot of asian movies here:
http://www.gooddrama.net/drama-movies
asian horror is dead
bokami wrote: asian horror is dead

Nope, Asian horror movie still the best :D

Jmovie : Audition, One Miss Call (Miike Takashi is master in this genre)
Thailand : Shutter
Kmovie : Red Shoes, Tales of two sisters

Asian horror movie is very good than Hollywood version.
witlily wrote: Nope, Asian horror movie still the best :D

Jmovie : Audition, One Miss Call (Miike Takashi is master in this genre)
Thailand : Shutter
Kmovie : Red Shoes, Tales of two sisters

.....i mean after that fames ...now good asian horror is nowhere to be found

Asian horror movie is very good than Hollywood version
bokami wrote: asian horror is dead

Dead is good. May it never reincarnate!
Lost sleep for a week after "Grudge".
ActingAReaction wrote: Does it have to Asian?
Last good psychological horror/thriller I saw was the Orphanage (Spanish film). Really depressing and beautiful.

I love that film, i watched it at school in my spanish lesson