My body is ready for a weep fest so if anyone could recommend great dramas.
Genre doesn't matter but if possible, there's a happy ending or open ending(like in marriage contract), but don't hold back your recs even if it doesn't have a happy ending.
Also, if it's romance, please no love triangles/square or at least it's not the focus.
You can also check my list if you want.
Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Does 'The Heirs' have a love triangle involving the main couple? If so, is the story centered on it or is it unimportant?
i love the heirs! there is a little love triangle but not that complicated that people will kill for love.  the focus mainly is their social status, being the girl is poor and Lee Min Ho is from rich family.  I did shed a few tears from that drama.

for tearjerker, well im not the best person to suggest since, i cried in almost all the dramas i watched lol.  the last drama i completed is Gu Family Book. on top of my head that made me cry the most will be Code Blue, its a japanese medical drama, different story every episode. so expect a lot of deaths in there lol

If LGBT theme doesnt bother you try Two Weddings and A Funeral - I cried a bucket of tears from that movie
^ Is the third party not a serious competition? Like the leads stay faithful?
dont' worry about the love triangle, its the least of their problems ;)
Thanks. Now I need dem tearjerkers haha.
Secretly Greatly
Pained
Kids
Decoded
49 Days
Ai wa mieru
Akai ito (this one is one real tearjerker!!)
Monstar (2013)
Scent of a woman
The princess' man
Wonderful life (this one is dealing with difficult and hard issues)
Tree of Heaven (watched the first 3 eps yesterday and I can assure you, it's a tearjerker)
A Moment To Remember
A Werewolf Boy
Bleak Night
Cruel City
Innocent Man
Koizora
Rinne no Ame
Pained
The Princess' Man
Orange (2016 movie)
Sirius
Yuuki

My crying list is very long, I also cry in every drama LOL, one not mentioned is " I'm Sorry, I Love You" (2004) korean drama.