Any kind of romance. From heavy drama to comedy, sci fi to historical.
Just one thing to consider. If there's a love triangle, it should be as light as possible, less annoying as possible, or non existent at all.
There should be no wavering/unfaithfulness for the main couple.
'Warm and Cozy', 'You who came from the stars', and 'Falling for Innocence/Beating Again' are some examples of dramas with love triangles that I didn't mind.
I also liked 'The Heirs' as a whole, but the love triangle there annoyed me.
Check out my list first because I already watched quite a bit of non/minimal love triangle dramas. I'm just looking for more.
Thanks in advance! :)
I recommend you to watch The Princess' Man :) The main leads are like Romeo and Juliet. So you can expect a very beautiful romance.
The chemistry between the leads is amazing. There is a love triangle but it is very light and didn't bother me at all.
Coffee Prince
Falling for Innocence
From Five to Nine
Modern Farmer
My Fair Lady
Please Come Back, Mister
The Greatest Love
The Master's Sun
Who Are You?
I'll dare to recommend you Cheese in The Trap.. If not for the last 30 minutes of this drama, it would've been one of the best kdramas i've watched so far, I watched it a long time ago but i'm still hoping for another season, their romance was very beautiful. For me, even though the ending wasn't "enough" as we hoped for, it was still worth watching
Here are my recommendations:

Buzzer beat
Can you hear my heart
Creating destiny
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
Fated to love you
From Five to Nine
Goong
H2
Hana yori dango
Heartstrings
I'm sorry I love you
Nodame Cantabile
Oh my ghost
Pride
Rooftop prince
Secret garden
Taiyou no Kisetsu
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
The Greatest Love
The Moon that Embraces the Sun
Bring It On, Ghost (still airing)
Uncontrollably Fond (still airing)
W -- Two Worlds (still airing)
Lucky Romance
Mirror of the Witch -- the romance doesn't play THAT big of a role for the most part of this though, but it's very sweet when it does
Witch's Romance
Thanks for the recs. I'll look into it.
Keep em coming! The more the better :)
Boss & Me (Chinese) - It's really heavy on the romance, and no real triangle (someone has feelings for the main lead, but you always know it isn't going anywhere).

Prime Minister and I (Korean)- I really like the romance in this, it's a little more mature considering it's the second marriage for the male lead.

Leh Nangfah (Thai)- It's about a stuck up girl who hates birds getting cursed by angels into becoming a bird at night, it is the SILLIEST. The romance is silly and sweet throughout. It is NOT a slap kiss.

Ugly Alert (Korean)- This is a long family drama, but totally worth it. Once the couple is together they are TOGETHER.

Woody Sambo (Taiwanese)- It's a show that is not to be taken seriously, it's just really funny and the couple are really cute together.

Golden Bride (Korean)- It's an arranged marriage between a Korean man and a Vietnamese girl, with no hint of a triangle whatsoever.
^ Wow you're not kidding with Ugly Alert. It's seriously long.
How far in the drama before the couple get together?
IIRC around episode 30. The episodes are around 35 minutes long, so it's not too long into the drama before they get together. 
^ Started watching and so far I really like it. 
It's also a good thing Kang So-ra is in it. She's one of my favorite actress.
Mask and Secret are really worth it , There is no love triangle , both are heavy revenge melodramas.

I kind of relate Mask to Healer  and Secret to Kill me Heal Me (same actors here). so depending on which you liked more you can choose between them.

As of Jdrama: Nagareboshi is a great drama (subtle romance with many silent moments). The main focus is not romance but its definitely a great story.

one final recommendation is That Winter, The Wind Blows  which is also a great romantic melodrama.

Please if you could spare a few minutes I want you to partake in  this game (Choosing the worst drama in the list) , I would appreciate it

Masterpiece of Asian Dramas (Korean Drama List)

Thanks for the recs guys.
Any more?
I recommend:

Light romance comedy:

7th grade civil servant
Bromance
Creating destiny
Flower boy ramyun shop
Fondant Garden
Good morning call
Lie to me
Me too, flower