I've seen enough drama and anime to know finding something exactly like___is usually fruitless lol

That said...I loved the director's style, use of photography, and rawness of Que Sera, Sera, especially the first half.  At times it felt quasi art-house by kdrama standards.

Just a shot in the dark, but is there anything with a similar feel that's romance based?  Story is irrelevant to me; it's the tone I'm interested in.  Idk, this may be too subjective to answer...

I think Memories From Bali is quit similar in that pain\depressing not really melodrama vibe.
Also Scarlet Heart has that raw and pain thing going on, and I liked the photography and the costumes and scenery
Plot wise Tell Me You Love Me is similar in the whole breaking up the couple and them being with other people.
Love the opening shot from Que Sera Sera ... Reminds me of Film Noir genre ... Specifically, it seems to have been inspired by Orson Wells' opening shot for the film "A Touch of Evil" ... Flying camera, one continuous  shot showing a car making its way across the border, than zooming in for the action ... It set the  mood for delving into the darker side of intense raw emotion!

I haven't seen any other drama go for that film noir feel ....
Long Goodbye (Japan) has what you called that Noir-ish feel, I think. It doesn't quite have that rawness of Que Sera Sera, though, and it's a detective drama, but a tragic romance forms an important part of the story.
Thanks, everyone.  I'll check those out.

@rainruma - YES.  Touch of Evil is one of my favorite American films, and my favorite Welles performance.
@Major - I've been saying this about QSS's opening shot for a long time ... and you are the first person to know what I talking about! ^^
Me too! Touch of Evil and orson in it is one of my faves also!

I will be keeping track of this thread, bcz I too would love to learn if there's any drama that captures the feel of QSS!