I'm looking for good drama with fantasy and romance in it, preferably with happy ending. Note; I hate open endings where it is not clear if main couple will end up together or not. I usually watch korean, taiwanese and chinese but it can also be japanese or thai, I'm open to everything :) Korean can be without subtitles if it's not medical or saeguk but else I would prefer if drama can be found with eng subs and completed. I'm not picky if drama is short or long. I also love time travel genre so that's always a plus :D

All dramas containing romance and fantasy that I've already seen:

49 Days
Arang and the magistrate
Big
Blood
Bring it on, Ghost
Exactly what's going on
Faith
Go Princess Go
Gu family book
Holy pearl
I hear your voice
I love Lee Tae Ri
Leh nangfah
Love cells 1&2
Love in time
Love through millennium
Minami kun no koibito s3
Minami kun no koibito my little lover
Mirror of the witch
Moorim school
My girlfriend is a gumiho
Nail shop paris
Night watchman's journal
Oh my ghost
Palace: the lock heart jade
Queen In Hyun's man
Rooftop prince
Scarlet heart
Scholar who walks the night
Secret garden
Se is 200 years old
Spark
Splash Splash love
Surplus princess
Tawipob
The Four
The girl who sees scents
The master's sun
The moon that embraces the sun
Time slip dr. Jin
Touching you
Vampire flower
Vampire host
Who are you
Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo
You who came from the stars

Proposal Daisakusen
My Amazing Boyfriend
Sumika Sumire
Buang Banjathorn
Koishite Akuma (J-drama)
The Twins Effect (HK-movie)
The Gifted Hands (K-movie)
Vampire Prosecutor (K-drama)
Operation Proposal
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (This can be considered as a sad ending or open ending, it depends on your understanding to it.. But it's really worth it.. I also hate open endings the most but this drama is one of my favorites of all time)
Thank you all for the recommendations. I forgot to add I have already seen operation proposal, my amazing boyfriend and vampire prosecutor (though this is not exactly romance..).
I haven't tried nine times time travel because I heard about open ending but have to check it out at least for couple episodes now~
Some of these aren't specifically listed as "fantasy" on MDL, but rather supernatural, wuxia, and sci-fi but that fits with the examples you listed in your post:
Demon Girl
Teleport Love
Secret Angel
Chinese Paladin
Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur
Devil Lover 
Bride of the Century
My Vampire Boyfriend (really sucks, but hey, vampires and romance again!)
Novoland
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay
Wu Xin: The Monster Killer (not exactly a happy ending...)
A Different Kind of Pretty Man (like many Chinese dramas though, rather open ending that leaves room for a 2nd season)
ESP Couple (didn't care for this one either)
I think you're taste is quite similar to mine, regarding the romance fantasy element, though the chinese ones would be regarded as historical wuxia.

Korean:
- Bride of the century (this one is romance and fantasy though the fantasy element isn't strong but its there)
- Pinnochio (this one i think there isn't any fantasy but its really good)
- Empress Ki (this one doesn't have fantasy but its a really good historical drama, though the ending is sad)

Chinese:
- Classic of the mountain and  seas (this is historical, fantasy, wuxia that aired this year)
- Mermaid legend (from the name its pretty obvious its a mermaid legend drama, a pretty ok drama, not too bad but not amazing)
- Swordsman (this is historical wuxia, i really liked it)
- Novoland: castle in the sky (a historical fantasy that just finished airing, pretty good though the ending is sad)
- Swords of legends (another historical, fantasy,wuxia, it was really good, it has friendship and romance, sad ending though)
- Legend of Zu (historical, fantasy it wasn't too good but not a bad watch, the costumes are pretty and if you like the actors/actresses its a good watch)
- Journey of Flower (historical fantasy, its really good as well, forbidden love story)

Wow thank you all :D Will check these all out if they fit what I'm looking for ^^
Please Come Back, Mister
To Be Continued
A Step Into The Past
Mr. Back
Aftermath
A Different Kind of Pretty Man
I Love Lee Tae Ri
Kimi to Ita Mirai no Tame ni
Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite
Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?
Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite
Q10