Hi!!! :)  I like to know if The Devil or if it's Japanese remake, Maou is better.  My sister watched Maou and she said that it was great!  I'm wondering which one to choose cause I'm not sure if I'll watch both the versions, cause it would spoil what I watch 2nd since I would know what's going to happen.

So if anyone could tell me which one is more worth watching, I would appreciate it! :) :) 

Also if there's anyone who has watched both, I'd appreciate if you could explain which one is better without any spoilers. 

Thanks!! :)

if you think Maou's Main lead actors are handsome and like anime style and fast pace  ...then maou

if the devils lead actors pleasing enough to look at and like more natural/realistic approach with more details in story/character development  and medium pace then The devil

Maou is Antagonist perspective / The devil is Protagonist perspective
Ohh I see!!  Thanks!! :) BTW is The Devil too slow or is the pace okay??   And what did you prefer??
Faster than Shark...  its just Maou story is really fast like watching a movie (i'm not saying fast is always a good thing)

i think 1 episode of maou = 2-3 episodes in the devil

i did seen Maou first but characters in The devil is more fleshout

if you like watch them both simountaneously lol
Ohh really??  Then I guess I would like the speed of The Devil :)
Ohh wow, yeah anyway J-dramas are much shorter than K-dramas.  I was wondering if the K-drama was just dragging...but like you said, if it has more details then it's okay!
Lol I didn't even think of that!!!  I'll think about it a bit more....and maybe I should even consider watching both simultaneously!! :D   Thanks a lot for your opinions though!! :) I appreciate it!! 
let see,  watch 2 episodes of the devil then watch the first episode of Maou .. they are both cool in their own way
I hope youll not end up not  liking either of them :) I love them both

Ohh okay!!! Thank you so much!! :) :)
I think I would like them. My sister was watching Maou and so I saw like half of the 1st episode and it looked great! I couldn't continue watching with her and I got to know about The Devil as well, so I was kind of in a dilemma.   I think it's best watching both, unless I decide to drop one of them halfway through...but I'm sure I would like atleast one of the two :)
Ohhh and thanks for the two opening videos!! Both look great!!! 
I was getting the chills looking at The Devil intro...I guess the instrumental also had something to do with it lol
Maou opening .. only Ikuta Toma could pull off a  'walk backwards turn around and leggit' movement look so sexy haha. Watching it currently and its as a PP says it's quite fast paced (maybe because the lack of episodes) but it's not totally grabbing me at the minute. Only on episode 3 and i usually like that sort of things but there is something missing for me (not sure what). I've not seen The Devil so can't compare the two for you.
Hehe yeah :D :D 
Ohh I see!! Hmmm well I'm probably watching both simultaneously, unless I drop off halfway.  But thanks for your opinion on Maou!! :) 
maybe maou missing a lot of light moments since its fast sometimes will not let you have time to breath and relax
I mostly like slow because i want to chill and think :)

btw  i think Maou is a heavy thriller and Mawang is a mystery drama ...  since i have watched the japaense one first (i didnt know theres a kdrama original before) mystery was gone for me but other good stuff like character developmnet fills me :)
Hmmm well....here's what I would do...I would either watch both simultaneously or I'll watch The Devil 1st (since it's longer) and make up my mind and watch Maou next...since Maou is shorter and faced-pace, the chance of getting bored when watching that second would be less..
I also sometimes prefer when the story goes a bit slower, so that I can get into the characters and the story more :)