Hi everyone, I'm new on this site, and I have never really watched much drama (though plenty anime), however I am studying Chinese at the university, and therefore I would like some nice Chinese dramas to watch. Preferably I'd like a nice fantasy romance or just romance with a nice plot - either of them must have a happy ending though. They must be available online with English subtitles, as I'm not that good at Chinese yet. I hope someone can recommend a few good dramas to me, Thanks in advance!
At first welcome to MDL :) I hope you have a great time here!! As for chinese love story´s...I haven´t watched many of these yet but I know one of that genre: Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Maybe it will be your taste or maybe not^^ When you want then I can recommend you some chinese history Dramas too... I am more well read in that kind of genre (:
goldenseal50 wrote: Hi,
Metor Garden

Isn´t that Taiwan?
Not really chinese.....
Or did I get it wrong?
The Little Fairy is a must!! It's a fantasy romance :) one of my favourites. I can't remember where I seen it but there's definitely Eng subs for it :) sometimes called Tian Wei Fei Xian I think
ming zhong zui hou bai quan
I'm watching a new drama called Love Actually. Because it's currently airing idk if you'd want to watch it. but it is a romance drama with some comedy. feel free to look it up, here's the MDL info on it -->http://mydramalist.com/chinese-drama/3465/love-actually
Here are three more happier endings then Meteor Garden!; The Switch (very funny) and It Started With a Kiss and Down with Love.
The Queen of SOP When Love Walked In