Hi everyone! I'd like to see a drama (it doesn't metter the country) which talks about a beautiful love story but..at school! What you recommend me? Thanks! :)
Akai Ito - sad but beautiful love story Koizora - same sad but wonderful Dream High - watch the first season not the second Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Nobuta Wo Pruduce :)
Hana Yori Dango--I see you've already watched it, but adding it to the list for others :)

Otomen--this is cute. It's about a guy who has some "feminine" pastimes and a girl who has some "masculine" interests.
As for high-school romance:

14 Sai No HaHa - actually it's not even high school, and its pretty serious, but it's a very well played drama about important issues.

Brown Sugar Macchiato - sometimes silly, but cute. I did enjoy watching it.

Gokusen- the main story is not about romance, but there is usually an episode or two about it

Kimi ni Todoke -nice story, but slow-paced, I liked anime more.

Lovely Complex - it's too adorable to miss, a must watch!

Mei-chan no Shitsuji - surrealistic, very shoujo-manga style

Proposal Daisakusen -one of my favorites, although while first time watching you get the "OH, just say it already!" feeling, everything makes sense later.

Samurai High School - love story is only hinted really, but the show is too great not to watch.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan -cute and fun, and Narimiya is a great actor

Yamada Taro Monogatari - more a bromance, than a romance but some love story is thown in as well and it's rather funny.

College dramas (but some are on high school level really):

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - many consider it a most romantic jdrama ever, and well... she is a student, so it counts as collage drama.

Smiling Pasta, personally I think it was a cute drama and I really like the soundtrack.

My Mighty Princess - I enjoyed it so much! It's fun, it's romantic and quite unpredictable.

Hi My Sweetheart - quite enjoyable and quirky romance

Hot Shot Anime-like basketball with love triangle.
I love your list there! :))
Gokusen 1-3, GTO old & new.
Nobuta wo produce!! It was the drama that got me into all other dramas so I highly recommend it xD