In most dramas I always seem the man is very perfect, protector, or considered as a hero. I search stories that are the opposite. With weaker and innocent men, who perhaps are deceived by the girl, or they follow in the footsteps of the girl. Dramas where the girls have much prominence, and are more determined and stronger than usual.

I do not know good examples. In "Coffee prince" he is deceived. Also in "Oh my ghost" there is an agreement between the girls to attract the man.

But I search best examples! Thank you!!
The Good Wife
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Angry Mom
Ugly Alert
Hello, God
Super Daddy Yeol
Fantastic
Hi My Sweetheart
Omukae Desu
Ohitorisama
Algernon ni Hanataba o
Celeb to Binbo Taro
Boku to Star no 99 Nichi
35 sai no Koukousei
doS Deka
My Daughter Seo Young- The main lead is deceived into thinking that her father is dead. It's hard to explain, but in the drama he is the one who is completely in love with her, and throughout the drama he's uncertain if she even loves him.

Woody Sambo- She is physically stronger than him. He tries unsuccessfully to break down a door that she just smashes through. She ends up protecting him a few times through the series.

Mook Liam Petch- She's an interpol officer, and she starts to pretend to date him because he's someone she suspects stole a diamond necklace. This is a Thai drama, but it is not slap kiss.

Golden Bride- She starts off her relationship with him as more of a nurse than a wife, so he does depend on her.

Hear Me- It's a movie, not a drama, but he does literally follow her around, start delivering food where he thinks she'll be, and she just generally motivates him.

These kind of fit but not completely:

Leh Nangfah- She does own the company, but she does need his help to run the company and help her because her uncle is trying to take it over.

Stars Falling From the Sky- She deceives him into letting her stay with him (he thinks it's just her in reality she has 5 other siblings she's hiding from him). She gets torn down a lot in the beginning of the drama, but she becomes stronger and insists on taking care of her siblings.

Me too, Flower!- she's a cop, and she begins the drama emotionally unavailable and distant, especially to her family, basically the way you'd expect a male lead to be like at the beginning of a drama.
protect the boss

my girlfriend is a gumiho

empress ki

dong yi

doctors

From best to worst (in my opinion): 
- Yong Pal: It's a great drama with strong characters. In the beginning due to the circumstances the woman seems to be quite fragile, but that will change soon enough, trust me. It's a fantastic drama you should not miss if you like to see tough female characters. 
- Cunning Single Lady: To be honest, I don't remember much of the drama, but I gave it an 8, so it must have been enjoyable? XD
- Innocent man: Who has the upperhand changes all the time, but the women in this drama are definitely not weak, so it'd be a good watch. 
- Ex-Girlfriend Club: Different women come into play, and they are sort of walking all over the main guy, so it's a fun drama. 
- Protect the Boss: Well, to make it short, the male lead is a good for nothing, so it's not all that hard to be better than him, but... it's enjoyable. 
Mask--the girl spends a good chunk of the series deceiving the male, along with almost everyone else