Hei !

I'm currently watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo and I absolutely love it, but more than the scenario I love the outfits the most. It's the first time I watch a non Joseon-era historical k-drama and I definitely find this drama refreshing and stunning in looks. So I hope if you can recommend me non Joseon-era historical K-drama, Goryeo period pleased me but an other could be wonderful too, and with not too much episodes (I don't really have time for long dramas now...) 

Thanks (and sorry if my english isn't perfect) 

PS : Actually I'm also interested in historical J-drama (I have never watched one), good recommendations in that case too ? 

PS2 : Do you know also if a K-drama taking place in the sixties exists, I'm rather intrigued by this time. (or a film?)

PS3 : I asked already too much :3

The only Goryeo era drama I've seen is Faith (I loved it).  :)

I'm also currently watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo, and loving it. :D

Also, this awesome thread should help you find some more titles from the different eras:
Korean K-Dramas/Movies on historical time table
I also love the visual look of pre-Joseon shows. Unfortunately all of my favorites are long. However, if you ever get the time, the following ones are excellent:  Six Flying Dragons (very end of Goryo era), Queen Seondeok (Shilla/Three Kindoms era) and Jumong (very beginning of Gorguryeo/Three Kingdoms era). While not quite as strong as the others from a story perspective, Emperor of the Sea (late Shilla era) is visually stunning as well.
Empress Ki is one of my favorites.  You should also try The Moon That Embraces the Sun if you haven't watched it yet.  I also second Neyjour's Faith recommendation--it is a must see.
This is highly recommended:
1. Chuno
2. Tree With Deep Roots
3. Empress Ki
4. Shine or Go Crazy
5. Princess Man

You can try also Ja Myung Go 
Princess Man!!! you will looove
Dramas:
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (beautiful costumes and scenaries, and of course the whole drama is great, it's still airing)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Six Flying Dragons
The Moon Embracing the Sun
Arang and the Magistrate
Queen In-Hyun's Man (though half of the action happens in our time, but other half is historical)
Gu Family Book

Movies:
Duelist (this is really artsy, as it is more of a dance, than a movie, I'd really recommend this, especially if you like the costumes)
The King and the Clown (Lee Jun-Gi is in here too)
A Frozen Flower (this is Goryeo too, and it's 18+)

Wow thanks, the timeline is really awesome and interesting ! A lot of dramas you recommended me are already on my PTW list (I really want to see The Moon That Embraces The Sun since a long time) and from Joseon area, like I think it's difficult to find non-Joseon era drama...
Queen Seondeok & Empress Ki seems really interesting, maybe next year I could watch it, I will have more time.

Faith and Shine Or Go Crazy actually attracted me the most in visual and scenario, which one is the best ? (Ja Myung Go too but 39 ep it's a little too much)

The three movies seems great, and I have actually time for films, so I will search them !